• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pierson v Post

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Golden Bear, XL, soft & heavy

1970s J. Press 100% cashmere

Zegna 46L

Ricci, Gant Rugger Indian Madras

Santoni "Turner" loafers

Last edited:

richnet12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tag on a Luciano Barbera Sartoriale suit from Linda...is this maker Attolini ?

leftofthedial

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Levi's Big E Type III - Available. No size tag, but fits like a 38/Slim M

Gitman Vintage - M - available.

SNS Herning Wool Cardigan - S - available.

Polo Sport MIUSA Fleece for me

Paa cotton/nylon hat for me

Also picked up a Waka Flocka and a Neutral Milk Hotel CD (some habits die hard), so it was a good day.

Last edited:

ATLjon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also picked up a Waka Flocka and a Neutral Milk Hotel CD (some habits die hard), so it was a good day.

Did you see Neutral Milk Hotel last time they played Atlanta? Shaky Knees two years ago? Memorable concert. Mountain Goats/Neutral Milk Hotel/Built to Spill/Wilco. Good way to spend the afternoon.

Oh and you and all other Atlanta peeps should get in on the meetup. @TheNeedMachine @leisurewear

1/31. 7 pm. JCT Bar.

JohnAAG

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
More stuff. I'll start with the bad news: found this ....

But the jacket it was attached to was attacked by moths ...

If anyone is wondering where all the old Pendleton has gone, a good chunk of it has made it's way to Central America. Couple of classic shirts:

Real? Probably not worth much, but nice to know some of it is floating around down here ...

Sport Coats

Not in perfect shape; couple of small pulls in the fabric. But I've found no holes (so far).

Again, wrinkly but no holes and in very good condition overall. Sold from Perkins-Shearer.

Outwear:

Polo nylon jacket (size = HUGE!). Can't find anything like it on ebay, so I figured why not

Tag has a gold dot on it, which I swear is woven into the label fabric (you can see the gold threads on the back of the label). Anyone have an idea what that means?

And better, warm weather outwear, again size HUGE

Footwear: More Imperial v-cleats for me, black this time. Still have the original soles and heels.

And then these ....

Florsheim Imperial 93058 monk strap chukkas in buffalo leather from February, 1974. More about this model on this site:

http://www.classicshoesformen.com/shoes/florsheim-imperial-circa-1970-buffalo-chukka-boot-47d

All the best!

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@JohnAAG, I found three yesterday. Two on left are early 1960s Board Shirts. Right is from the late 70s.

Sartoriamo

Reaction score
Nice-looking sueded leather blazer with lots of hand stitching. What have we here?

Dayum!

DAYUM! NWT!

Consignment "giveaway". Embarrassingly inexpensive. They obviously had no idea what it was. I feel bad for the consignor, who no doubt coughed up eight grand or whatever. A thing of beauty . . . Going on the 'Bay soon. 54 but fits like a 50 or superslim 52. Typical Attolini.

Last edited:

JohnAAG

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

@JohnAAG, I found three yesterday. Two on left are early 1960s Board Shirts. Right is from the late 70s.

I have no idea what's going on but I'm finding them everywhere down here. It's like a bunch of park rangers from 1970 all died here at the same time ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads