• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlorianQC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
you'll have to settle for gitman bros vintage

I actually asked the guy for measurements but they were too fucked :D I would have bought it tho...

snackbandit

Reaction score
You got my 2nd vote coming your way @capnwes !

Highlights from this Memorial Day weekend's haul, including brodeetz about that Mister Freedom piece. A mix of true thrift and recycled fashion spots waaay within the 90% rule, in 3 different cities. A pretty decent mix of loot too!
RLBL and Zegna Soft 100% silk shawl collar unvented jacket

NWT Kiton linen shirt and Isaia half lined SC

Dior Homme beetle embroidered shirt and waxed denim. @SpooPoker Authenticity check, please?

Levi's x Filson denim vest

Mister Freedom brodeetz... this one came with a couple of light stains. Would it be relatively safe to use the oxyclean spot method on this?

TWU2014

Reaction score
Can anyone identify this leather? I bought several motorcycle/leather vests recently and bragged about them on here. But, I got a question from a buyer about this one.

Most of them (I got several) are just typical calf. But, this one looks different. It has a soft texture sort of like suede. But, it is not quite that nappy. It also has, as you can see in the pictures), these little dots. I thrifted a pair of capybara shoes one time. But, the holes/dots on it are totally different. These don't have the depth of capybara.

Any ideas?

Looks like eel or sting ray to me. Just my thoughts.

R01gt

Reaction score
A few finds from the last week or so...

BBBF

Brioni x2

Belstaff sweatshirt-type thing

Zegna Suede shirt-jacket

Ferragamo dog tie - love this one

Shell Alden in Black

…and for fun in brown too

These are from today - sorry for the awful pics, really tough to get anything reasonable at night

Ridiculously minty Brioni shirt...

…in 100% Silk

Barbour

Lastly, a sweater and a pair of FF pants

Fired up to find this pair - both look brand new basically

FlorianQC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

GMMcL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

What is your major malfunction?

--

Speaking of you, at what point do we become concerned that our sudden and stratospheric trajectory for your cindergrilla success triggers allegations of shennanigans and shuts the whole **** down?

capnwes

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

--

Speaking of you, at what point do we become concerned that our sudden and stratospheric trajectory for your cindergrilla success triggers allegations of shennanigans and shuts the whole **** down?
Barely in the lead, bro. It's going to be close. But in truth, they provided each contestant with website widgets and links in order to round up their own votes from friends and family. This is all to be expected and completely within the rules. I'm just not allowed to create multiple user logins and vote repeatedly for myself, or use an automated voting tool.

Last edited:

330CK

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

--

I think the point of contests like this is to get people to click on their website.

Brianpore

B&S (BS) ambassador-in-chief
Reaction score
Quote: +1. It's not about the object its about all of us signing up and going to the site. The more the better in advertising. Wes is doing 100% exactly what they want him to do. Tell all of us about the site so we visit it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads