• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CWOyaji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@SpooPoker shall I kop for you? It’s actually a womens and in good condition. LMK

image.jpg
image.jpg

richnet12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Why does the Hermes store redact a customer's name?

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

impuntura

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
************* post office delivered my schott to the wrong address, literally chased the driver down and scared the **** out of her when I pulled up. Hopefully I can track it down tomorrow.

Lol
CareraGt7 sent me a pair of jeans ,they were already in my hood,I check the tracking next day and they were 3000 Miles away in British Columbia !!!!
Gotta love the postal service .

Sartoriamo

Reaction score
That Skeet would be instakop at better thrift pricing. If it's silk, depending on what you want for an ROI it could still be a kop. Don't know how things work by you, but the only thing about stupid pricing like that is it'll most likely hang around until half price week/day.

Flippy talk
I don't pay much attention to skeets that are "standard", unless they are super skeety like @sushijerk's one, so agreed with agreed with @txwoodworker on instakop at shorter money. But I find most Limited Edition (aka "skeetle") or other special/signature editions are good for $150 and up, sometimes over $200 if they're sought after. Usually gone in a couple weeks, and sometimes overnight. I'll kop all day long for mid-double-digits, and less than that is gravy. There are a few dogs amongst the Limited ones, but you always pick that up on completed listings.

Last edited:

kbadgley84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lol
CareraGt7 sent me a pair of jeans ,they were already in my hood,I check the tracking next day and they were 3000 Miles away in British Columbia !!!!
Gotta love the postal service .
Yea the **** was 4 days late because it went from newly York, totally passed by my state, ended up in freakin Oakland for some reason the finally out for delivery to god knows where. 7 days on a 2 day priority ship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members