• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stewie

Reaction score

I was just driving down the street and saw a thrift I hadn't been to before. It was a sign... Personal grail pop for me, my first Chouinard Equipment find. I need to research a bit, but these are screaming mid-70s to me.

Looks like it to me as well - pretty sure I had these at one point in time...don't get me started on what i gave to friends or donated...

Last edited:

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Spent a good few hours with @Woofa at the LuxeShop this afternoon - was great to meet him after several years and several hundred pounds of clothing sent! No actual thrifting done but we sure talked about it.

Yes, we talked about all you too.

Woofa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well. Matt beat me to it but I did this today.

Could not be a nicer guy and Luxeswap is awesome. If you see the clothes he has...my goodness. Put this on your bucket list to come visit.

Dirt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

this morning proved I am still a polo magnet.

Funny you say that. I have a weird sense for Polo. I can be walking down the aisles at the thrift, scanning visually and there's just something about Polo that puts out a vibe or something because I usually know its 'Lo before I even touch it, even if the signs aren't overt. I don't have this sense with any other brand. Also, the items that my eye is naturally drawn to end up being 'Lo a lot of the time.

dazedstate

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey dudes. Been awhile since I've fruited any trees. Thought I'd pop in and say hello and show what my first trip back to a thrift yielded:

Bummer they don't fit. Fresh topy. Hope all is well with the thread.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Funny you say that. I have a weird sense for Polo. I can be walking down the aisles at the thrift, scanning visually and there's just something about Polo that puts out a vibe or something because I usually know its 'Lo before I even touch it, even if the signs aren't overt. I don't have this sense with any other brand. Also, the items that my eye is naturally drawn to end up being 'Lo a lot of the time.

This only happens to the coolest people on earth. So if it doesn't happen to you, you cant sit with Dirt and I.

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't get Polo Sport, but I are many PRL shirts n' ****.

Can I sit with the lads? My name is ralph!

JohnAAG

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Funny, I have that same brand 6th sense ...

With Van Huesen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads