• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fenderplyr

Reaction score
Anyone has the Knowles leather jacket? Is it worth $900 NOS? Thanks.

View attachment 1084523
I'd say no, i bought it when it was on sale for about 600. My biggest gripe is the boxy fit and and after a good amout of wear, the chest pockets started puckering giving it for lack of a better term, a boob effect. I ended up selling it for about 400 in good condition a year or two later

SLCRich

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pea coat life. Also barely noticeable is the indigo oxford under it.

20181206_193519.jpg

Fenderplyr

Reaction score
First time with the browns beach vest along with a Knickerbocker mfg. Chore coat and the rrl high slims
20181208_105240.jpg

jhcam8

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some additional purchases from the past cyber weekend. The colors and details of the shirt are amazing and the browns beach vest is great but I'm not much of a vest person so this may go back. also finally got some bedrock sandals so i can start hiking like a real granola cruncher

View attachment 1079691
Love the shirt but returned it due to misaligned pocket patterns. At the price point it's a deal killer for me.

scofield89

Reaction score
s7-1284081_lifestyle

New to SF and big RRL fan. What’s the board’s opinion on this? On sale on the site just a little hesitant to buy considering I don’t usually rock this but I do like the work shirt style.

mrbig

Reaction score
s7-1284081_lifestyle

New to SF and big RRL fan. What’s the board’s opinion on this? On sale on the site just a little hesitant to buy considering I don’t usually rock this but I do like the work shirt style.

I'd kop it but I live in Australia and it's way too warm to wear such a heavy piece as a shirt. If I wore it as a shacket - too many folks have no idea that's a thing and get judgey.

The pattern looks awesome though

SLCRich

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My t rex arms really inhibit any good selfie angles. And the mirrors in my house are all above waist high (first world problems). Anyway cotton pattern shirt from RRL and the jeans too. Can't remember the wash but they are pre faded and all that. Super comfortable. Jacket from banana republic. Boots once again Indy but in natty cxl

20181210_095025.jpg

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
All RRL except the boots. Those are Lucchese who actually were conscripted to make the RL 50th boots that are for sale at well over $1,000. Can't wrap my head around that, since Lucchese boots will generally run no more than $600 unless they're exotics! This peacoat is probably one of my top pickups of the year for sure..

cab2.jpg

Akeem

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone has the Knowles leather jacket? Is it worth $900 NOS? Thanks.

View attachment 1084523

I have this jacket. The cowhide is a medium weight, but the lining adds some heft. It's a great jacket and fits me pretty spot on, but not worth $900. I would go for something like an Aero at that price range. At 500 or less, it's great value. It was on clearance for about $550 at several retailers a few years ago.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads