• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

urbanwoodsman

Reaction score
Unionmade has the SF Rigid/Once Washed and LS Rigid/Once Washed listed as the Cone version, but the RRL site still has the ones that say "Made in USA of Imported Fabrics."

Does anyone know if the website still sells old stock or are the descriptions just outdated/recycled? Anyone order any recently - what did you actually receive?

Website still sells old stock. I know that for a fact. Hope that helps. "Made in the USA of Imported Fabrics"

Saturdays

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Damn. Wish someone mentioned that code here...thanks a lot guys!

I wish someone came and woke me up and told me about the code and then shoved my computer in my face

captainshields

Reaction score
I wish someone came and woke me up and told me about the code and then shoved my computer in my face

No need to be an ass.
I don't follow a thousand threads.
The only one I look at is this one. So the only way I would have known (and others here I'm guessing) is if someone was cool enough to post it.

Just like the outlets, looks like the resellers got the most out of this one as well.
Just sucks for anyone who didn't catch it and who doesn't have access to outlets.
It would be fun to get some deals every once in a while too.
That's all I was saying ;)

Last edited:

movoblast

Reaction score
I'm not a reseller. Just a loyal customer. But I would be pretty angry if the people who chose overnight shipping get the deal, and the people who chose ground shipping don't. It looks like they shipped overnight orders placed after 12AM as well, so the cutoff time is a non-issue. So if they let some orders slide and not others, I'm sure they would get negative press. Hope RL lets everyone slide.

Last edited:

ChasingBobby

Reaction score
No need to be an ass.
The only one I look at is this one. So the only way I would have known (and others here I'm guessing) is if someone was cool enough to post it.

Just like the outlets, looks like the resellers got the most out of this one as well.
Just sucks for anyone who didn't catch it and who doesn't have access to outlets.

Not sure if he directed an attack towards you...

but I agree with you...I wish somebody listed the code here...Slickdeals had it, Niketalk had it..I just completely missed it..
On this forum, ESPECIALLY in this thread, its everyone for themselves...majority of the folks that post in this thread is resellers...
I just realized it after going on ebay seeing the items they listed....

These folks are knowledgable and know their ish...but they not gonna spill the beans on the deals...

So now you know...look out for yourself before anyone else...

captainshields

Reaction score

but I agree with you...I wish somebody listed the code here...Slickdeals had it, Niketalk had it..I just completely missed it..
On this forum, ESPECIALLY in this thread, its everyone for themselves...majority of the folks that post in this thread is resellers...

These folks are knowledgable and know their ish...but they not gonna spill the beans on the deals...

Sorry to Saturdays if he wasn't directing an attack towards me...sounded snarky.

But ya, glad I'm not the only one. And I knew this thread was mostly resellers...just had no clue about this code.
Sucks one of them couldn't have posted it even just for the little guys (because I'm sure all the big resellers knew anyway)

Oh well.

pvoytko

Reaction score

are resellers really listing items on ebay they haven't even received yet?

you can almost always spot the woodbury merchandise but id be shocked if resellers were posting this employee sale stuff already

00bam

Reaction score
yeah im thinking how the HELL did this code not pop up here sooner?? when i saw exhibitA post thats the first i heard about it...

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
are resellers really listing items on ebay they haven't even received yet?

you can almost always spot the woodbury merchandise but id be shocked if resellers were posting this employee sale stuff already
Ebay is full of stuff for sale that isn't actually in-hand yet.
Every time there's a coveted Nike release you'll see dozens of listings pop up on ebay a week before they even come out just with stock photos.

movoblast

Reaction score
yeah im thinking how the HELL did this code not pop up here sooner?? when i saw exhibitA post thats the first i heard about it...
Yeah, I would have thought styleforum would be one of the first place to post it up. It actually ended up being one of the last.

pvoytko

Reaction score
Ebay is full of stuff for sale that isn't actually in-hand yet.
Every time there's a coveted Nike release you'll see dozens of listings pop up on ebay a week before they even come out just with stock photos.

yeah stuff that probably wasn't bought with a leaked employee code...

ExhibitA

Reaction score

I found out about it on twitter. It was a trending topic. I'm sure RL got over $1M+ in orders last night, the hashtag with the discount code even had twitpics of order receipts. I saw some for a few thousand dollars after the discount. One guy even bought a $7500 crystal skull, even home furnishings discount was 40% off with the discount.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall at RL HQs this morning. or perhaps, just perhaps; this was good marketing for RL. A big blow out discount offered for one night, for consumers. doubt it, but I guess we'll see if I get an email with a tracking number.

Saturdays

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

No need to be an ass.

How am I being an ass.. I really do wish someone did that, I didn't ******* know until this morning.. I'm utterly pissed.. I would've spent at least $4k after discounts.

DJ Quaaludes

Reaction score

Methinks this code was some sort of hack....notice how it seems to read "Polo Store Elite" in old school hackerspeak. I'm guessing someone found out or developed a way to integrate the 'normal' employee ID login into a coupon code, but all of that is just conjecture.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads