• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

How do I access to RL website sale section?

It looks like the whole sale section is gone. Or is it just my browser?

The Sale link shows up on IE10 and ipad Safari but is missing with FF21.
I thought it might have something to do with adblock but I disabled it and it was still missing in FF.
Anyway, just type "sale" in the search box and it'll take you there.

RobearH

Reaction score
How is the sizing on this jacket? In RRL shirts, I'm either a Small or Medium but all the shirts from this season I've had to get a Medium.

Thanks!
As stated earlier fitting is TTS except the sleeves which I could stow a holiday ham in. Tried it on in mirror again this morning to be sure...just looks weird so going back today.

boxdok

Reaction score
Woke up early to check out the sale and went back to bed disappointed. Th 4 items on my wishlist were excluded from the extra 25 % off sale. Probably will just order the slim fit roper jeans later on this week at the current sale price to make up for my disappointment.

Dave_SFU

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Woke up early to check out the sale and went back to bed disappointed. Th  4 items on my wishlist were excluded from the extra 25 % off sale. Probably will just order the slim fit roper jeans later on this week at the current sale price to make up for my disappointment.

As i said before, call a store. Almost everything not current is on sale in store and for a deeper discount

captainshields

Reaction score
Is there an RRL skinny/stretch fit for men? I see them all over ebay listed under men's and the measurements seem to be men's measurements but I never see them mentioned here.

They seem to be the only thing that might fit me. I've tried almost every style RRL jeans and they just don't work.

Thanks guys

Last edited:

Dave_SFU

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Is there an RRL skinny/stretch fit for men? I see them all over ebay listed under men's and the measurements seem to be men's measurements but I never see them mentioned here.

They seem to be the only thing that might fit me. I've tried almost every style RRL jeans and they just don't work.

Thanks guys

No. People list them either by mistake as mens or just outright lie and say theyre mens so they sell faster. If they fit then go for it. Ive tried on skinny stretch and ranch fit in my size and both fit me the same as the mens jeans would. If youre a skinny dude its not going to matter much

captainshields

Reaction score
No. People list them either by mistake as mens or just outright lie and say theyre mens so they sell faster. If they fit then go for it. Ive tried on skinny stretch and ranch fit in my size and both fit me the same as the mens jeans would. If youre a skinny dude its not going to matter much

Thanks!
Might try a pair out and just not tell anyone they're womens haha

rexzors21

Reaction score

As i said before, call a store. Almost everything not current is on sale in store and for a deeper discount

Hey Dave, sorry to ask another question which store should I call? I can only find the New York City store number or does it not really matter? Thanks.

Last edited:

hoit1981

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hey Dave, sorry to ask another question which store should I call? I can only find the New York City store number or does it not really matter? Thanks.

If you call them, they will be able to check the inventory of all other RRL stores.

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Stopped by store today for some stuff for my gf and ended up getting this shirt for $75

Also saw a pair of green herringbone trousers at 9.4oz felt really stiff and nice. Will definitely be buying that pair in a few months

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads