• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kensington

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Call customer service and ask them remove the negative feedback. Also file a claim for them abusing the feedback system. Ive had customer service remove feedback for the exact same reason before. Even if someones FB is private they can look at things theyve bought and see if its a trend for them. 9 times out of 10 if i call ebay i end up getting what i want

Thanks. After I read your comment I tried a second call but because the feedback comment itself and the messages didn't set off some keywords like "I will leave" "feedback" etc. it doesn't count as feedback extortion. Luckily the second customer service rep said she would forward the info to her supervisor because it was a special case so there's a chance I might get it removed.

Last edited:

RRL CLOTHING

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks. After I read your comment I tried a second call but because the feedback comment itself and the messages didn't set off some keywords like "I will leave" "feedback" etc. it doesn't count as feedback extortion. Luckily the second customer service rep said she would forward the info to her supervisor because it was a special case so there's a chance I might get it removed.
I've never had fb removed. I've tried, and tried again and the fb comments are completely unjust. One was for customs related. Ebay said they would remove it, but they didn't.

It will fall off in a year.

wornandtorn

Reaction score

If you are in LA area, check out the Poli outlet in Camarillo, they have a decent stocks of chino pants. Couldn't pick up any because I left my wallet.

Hey stu00a,

I just the Camarillo outlet. No chinos. No RRL anything. I spoke with an associate and manager. Both said they haven't had any RRL inventory in a year. (Manager's comment "If we had it, I would have bought it all myself.")
There is also a Barney's outlet in Camarillo. We're you referring to that location instead?

Thank you,

Nathan

stu00a

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's strange. I was there at about 5pm and there were about 5 pairs on the small rack next to fitting room.

It was black and sizes were 32s and 34s

They were mixed with black wool trousers and there was no 75% off sign.

It's either one of their associate bought em all or pulled it off the floor.

stu00a

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is that manager short guy with the mustache?

I remember he bought like three boxes of RRLs when they got it like a couple years ago. GM let him bought em all.

Anyway, what did everyone pick up from current sale?

boxdok

Reaction score
I remember someone saying that the sale is better in store as opposed to online. Anyone know if the in store sale includes any denim. I'm kind of tempted to pick up the slim fit roper wash denim

boxdok

Reaction score
I remember someone saying that the sale is better in store as opposed to online. Anyone know if the in store sale includes any denim. I'm kind of tempted to pick up the slim fit roper wash denim

Sorry, I meant the additional 25 % off sale

RRL CLOTHING

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is that manager short guy with the mustache?

I remember he bought like three boxes of RRLs when they got it like a couple years ago. GM let him bought em all.

That's bullshit. It's one thing to buy 3 boxes if you are a reseller but for a manager to buy it should be grounds for immediate firing. RL corporate would never let an employee of theirs compete with them. Not to mention employees get add't 25% off on top of the 75% off. Him and the GM are probably both in on it and split the profits of PSRs.

hoit1981

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I bought the Sun-Bleached Shawl Pullover. Looks awesome. Shame I won't be able to wear it for a while though - bring on the cooler Autumn months!

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicolewestley