• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLEFORUM MEETUP - Styleforum and Epaulet at Alfargo's Market NYC (9/27 and 9/28)

This Friday and Saturday night, please join Styleforum and Epaulet at the esteemed Alfargo's Marketplace. It will take place at the Neue House on 25th Street and Park Ave. Everyone is welcome. Check out our Alpaca Project and have beverage on us.

Details can be found here

Fok and the Styleforum Team and Epaulet.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ypuh

Reaction score
You guys are getting it much cheaper! $790 is the equivalent of 709 euros. I paid 875 euros for mine. Unless the listed American prices are excluding taxes?

And not to drive FOMO, but I got my jacket in size small the day it went online. It sold out the same day. I just checked the jacket again on the NL/EU website, and all sizes are gone now. It will probably get restocked at some point, but perhaps not a jacket to wait to go on sale.
Considering you are also from the Netherlands, do you know if RRL can be found elsewhere than via Ralph Lauren's site directly? I'd never expect a jacket like this to sell out so quickly in our country, but also, I never seem to be able to find the RRL items I like and in my size for sale prices.

I especially like their wool items, but unless they're 40-50% off, they're well out of my price range. Instead I tend to gravitate to Filson as it's easier available.

Bing75

Reaction score
this is also starting to grow on me

s7-AI782943880001_lifestyle

Vinnievh92

Reaction score
Considering you are also from the Netherlands, do you know if RRL can be found elsewhere than via Ralph Lauren's site directly? I'd never expect a jacket like this to sell out so quickly in our country, but also, I never seem to be able to find the RRL items I like and in my size for sale prices.

I especially like their wool items, but unless they're 40-50% off, they're well out of my price range. Instead I tend to gravitate to Filson as it's easier available.
The jacket is not available there, but I always look at the following stores besides the RL site:
- Cultizm
- Careofcarl
- Mrporter
- Breuninger
- Mytheresa

Not Dutch sites, but EU sites.

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
SA called me to let me know my stuff is in, these jackets:

And the LE jeans, slim boot corduroys, the new red western denim and assorted other stuff. Really looking forward to the leather jacket. I bought the roughout last year, but was really on the hunt for another leather jacket, and this one is perfect for what I am looking for

Vinnievh92

Reaction score

And the LE jeans, slim boot corduroys, the new red western denim and assorted other stuff. Really looking forward to the leather jacket. I bought the roughout last year, but was really on the hunt for another leather jacket, and this one is perfect for what I am looking for
Nice one. I’ve been really happy with that leather jacket. It is beautiful and I have never received so many compliments on a piece of clothing.

WaltDud

Reaction score
Sitting by the pool listlessly scrolling through the Ralph site showed the fleece collar brown denim jacket in stock at the local store. So back to the store I went. They did not in fact have it in stock nor did they have the blanket stripe work shirt.

But I caught up with long time sales dude. He then forced me to get the geometric print western and some hats. Fit is similar to the slim buffalo westerns. Similar weight too.
View attachment 2256213

And as I write this post he just called and said they unboxed some stuff and the jacket was there. So I guess I’m heading back tomorrow. 😬

SA reached out to me and said they had it in store too, it looks better in the photo than it does online and I bet its even better in person:

IMG_2799.jpg

Let us know when you get it!

Also, SA "coerced" me into that cord trucker cap too and Im kinda glad I got it. It's an incredible cap!

WaltDud

Reaction score
I have a 36" chest and want to keep it that way. When I started training I was 135 lbs. Now I'm 150, and my chest hasn't widened despite gaining some muscle there. I think the main reasons are that I only focus chest once a week and I eat only a slight surplus instead of 400+. The growth is slower, but I don't pack on weight in unwanted areas. If you've already got too much, yeah, a temporary deficit might be necessary.

That's a nice improvement (135-150lbs), nice work.

My hope is that with dropping my body fat a percentage of two and then keeping my weight the same, my chest will more or less stay the same, just with slightly less body fat.

I just started my cut today, I've done it before; I got down to 188 (I'm 215 now lol) and I felt incredible. Then i started flirting with Gushers and Monster Energy drinks, then eventually sleeping with Doritos and her sister Chex Mix before settling down with cinnamon rolls and bread. But anyway, its called a Protein Sparing Modified Fast if you wanna look it up.

When I post a fit pic with slim narrows on in a few months, you'll know I made it haha

alps

Reaction score
The jacket is not available there, but I always look at the following stores besides the RL site:
- Cultizm
- Careofcarl
- Mrporter
- Breuninger
- Mytheresa

Not Dutch sites, but EU sites.
Beside these sites I can add Sivasdescalzo and Lodenfrey for EU-based RRL-Sellers. Both run discounts, the lowest prices although, from my experience, can be found at Breuninger and Cultizm.

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
RRL HBTs, IH 21oz Sashiko work shirt..
View attachment 2256193

I love the HBT trousers and keep buying them for some reason. I think I now have enough that I could wear a different pair everyday of the week. They are so easy to wear with so many different outfits.

oynag

Reaction score
Did anyone get the Indigo Jaquard Shirt? I'm curious about the fit. I'm a 38 chest and 25in sleeve (shoulder seam to cuff). I'm thinking of getting an M.

s7-AI782943777001_lifestyle
I have it. Underrated, off the radar a little. I didn’t appreciate it until I saw the physical catalog. I wear a medium in RRL and this fits consistent. It is slim and I wear it over a t-shirt. Would be difficult to use as an overshirt. I wouldn’t suggest a large (or small) for you given your dimensions.

IMG_9822.jpeg

ppk

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have it. Underrated, off the radar a little. I didn’t appreciate it until I saw the physical catalog. I wear a medium in RRL and this fits consistent. It is slim and I wear it over a t-shirt. Would be difficult to use as an overshirt. I wouldn’t suggest a large (or small) for you given your dimensions.

View attachment 2256647
Thanks for the photo. It looks amazing.

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I think it's on sale right now for 30%. They have a Friends and Family event that started today.
Thanks for trying to help me spend my money but I think it’s not for me. Ordered the polo country fleece vest and a couple hats since they don’t have in store here. This is an ending up being an expensive vacation.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

let me know about the slim boot corduroys, I'm heavily invested into my midlife crisis journey with this bootcut thing...

Featured Sponsor

Do you coordinate your watch strap with your shoes or belt?

• Always

• Sometimes

• Never

• I don't pay attention

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
malcheung