• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

bwfilms

Reaction score
Received most of the items today.
1.) Indigo patchwork sweater is amazing
2.) Cream cardigan is a keeper
3.) Cream 4 pocket hoodie is being returned
4.) Cream band jersey long sleeve is being kept
5.) Ace of spades zip jacket is a keeper
6.) Indigo bomber flight jacket is being returned (way too loose and doesn’t fit the pictures
7.) Indigo woven belt is being kept

Pics of 1 and 2? Also, a previous poster mentioned 1 is itchy. Is 2 itchy?

bwfilms

Reaction score
I’ll send you some pics When I get back home. 1 and 2 are amazing. Not itchy.

The patchwork cardigan is itchy but this is a CPO.

Thanks. Yeah, the patchwork CPO looks awesome (much better than the patchwork cardigan IMO - mainly because of the textures).

LOL - I went back and look at the previous post. The original poster was you!

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Polo seems to randomly produce stuff that wouldn't be out of place with an RRL label. RRL price too in this case.

s7-1303444_lifestyle

Toshiro

Reaction score
Received most of the items today.
1.) Indigo patchwork sweater is amazing
2.) Cream cardigan is a keeper
3.) Cream 4 pocket hoodie is being returned
4.) Cream band jersey long sleeve is being kept
5.) Ace of spades zip jacket is a keeper
6.) Indigo bomber flight jacket is being returned (way too loose and doesn’t fit the pictures
7.) Indigo woven belt is being kept
I’m definitely stand with you on sending back both 3 and 6 !! Definitely not worth the money . It looked like the material was thicker on another site I saw an actual photo of 3 (4 pocket jacket)

Attachments

• EDABBC67-6048-415D-9EE0-9DBED840A04F.jpeg
    EDABBC67-6048-415D-9EE0-9DBED840A04F.jpeg
    142.1 KB · Views: 65

vintage38

Reaction score
Bought the RRL Sterling Silver Cuff Bracelet. Really love the look of it. Retail was $495, Sale price $199. Wasn't sure on sizing so I bought the Medium and Large. Seems like the Medium fits better. Got to love the free return shipping.
download (31).jpg

SLCRich

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For those that have seen my cold weather posts, know I'm a cardigan guy through and through. The patchwork shirt has also caught my eye but I got the cardigan prior to the shirt hitting the sale and I love this piece. Slightly itchy yes, nothing like the wool green and black plaid shirt jacket they had a season ago though. It's 173 degrees lately so no I haven't worn it aside from this quick photo op haha

20200822_162939.jpg
20200822_163108.jpg

bwfilms

Reaction score
Slightly itchy yes, nothing like the wool green and black plaid shirt jacket they had a season ago though

Good to know. To me, that Plaid Wool Overshirt is too itchy and must be worn with a long sleeve. How do you compare the itchiness of the patchwork cardigan against the Wool-Blend Shawl Cardigan?

1598136373020.png

SLCRich

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good to know. To me, that Plaid Wool Overshirt is too itchy and must be worn with a long sleeve. How do you compare the itchiness of the patchwork cardigan against the Wool-Blend Shawl Cardigan?

View attachment 1445448
Not sure if you picked that one on purpose or what haha. I'd say they are almost the same amount of itchy

20200822_165249.jpg
20200822_165343.jpg

Toshiro

Reaction score
Well since the 2 items I received today were a disappointment I’m wanting to get this linen - blend shawl sweater . If anyone has this could you please tell me if you like it and a pic with it on. Very much appreciated

Attachments

• 1FA3C949-34C1-4B2A-BDE9-B7B6BC678155.png
    1FA3C949-34C1-4B2A-BDE9-B7B6BC678155.png
    695.1 KB · Views: 40

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics