• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jagger_On

Reaction score

I have to admit i bought this about 30 seconds after seeing it. It's by far my favourite piece to date.

I've also had 2 people ask where its from already. The buttons are beautifully engraved and the colour contrasts are great.

I'll put some pictures up when I get a chance.

Ghost, did you pick this up in London? If so, any idea how much it is as I must've missed at the weekend.

@jmaudi0 If I remember correctly its called the Digsby jacket.

boxdok

Reaction score
I agree, the washed out burgundy and gold really do well together. The only part I'm hesitant about is the lack of ribbing on the bottom. I feel as though it may look like a blazer with leather sleeves as opposed to a cool varsity jacket. Is it a slim fit or a more relaxed fit also

Ghost01

Reaction score
Ghost, did you pick this up in London? If so, any idea how much it is as I must've missed at the weekend.

@jmaudi0 If I remember correctly its called the Digsby jacket.
No, actually NY. The guys in West Broadway got it out for me.

Haven't been into Mount Street this year yet.

also picked up this, which the photo doesn't do justice. Great internal indigo fabric.

Reaction score

Still receiving packages for more RRL. This hoodie is one I was really looking forward too. Simply SICK.

Mutombo

Reaction score

Just ordered a size down. I'm surprised these are still in stock at $99. I actually think these are one of the coolest variations of the officer chinos, and I'm not normally a fan of white/natural pants. 

Have you seen the naturals in person? I'm considering them but can't get a feel for what they'd actually look like being worn.

RandJG1

Reaction score

What the varsity looks like

wow thats crazy. the look is so different from the website pics. I know thats a tired statement anymore but it never ceases to surprise me. And it swings both ways. I love it on the site and i hate it in person or i didn't like it online and love it in person. This is a drag when you don't have access to a store. Thanks for posting the pics!

RandJG1

Reaction score

Thanks for posting. This jacket is awesome.
I grabbed the brooks jeans last night and took everything to hold back on buying this.

I picked up the brooks as well. Was a little disappointed when i got them. Again from online photos expected massive contrast in the wear but its more muted in person. Still, love them. The fit, the wear. Love them.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilliewalkerg