• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***

death shot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Weird, because I was so happy with the light wash denim I got the classic medium (or whatever it's called) second hand in the same size (30) and these definitely fit at least a size smaller, and I'm not sure they'll stretch.

How much do you want for them?

Last edited:

Severisth

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
First question: do any Ervell stockists still have the heavy button collar shirt in the ethnic stripe in small? How does this shirt fit (I'm a 47-48).

Also, has anyone ever removed the silk lining from a pair of Ervell jeans? I have a pair of FW12 jeans that I love, but they are really tight in the waist; wondering if they would be a bit more comfortable if I removed that lining.

jj101

Reaction score
think im going to cop the short sleeve granite shirt in small

im scared because I don't know if it will be too small. I'm around 5'8 and a little bit muscular

i got an ervell winterbutton down in XS before and I couldn't move my arms because it was so tight

atcolv

Reaction score

First question: do any Ervell stockists still have the heavy button collar shirt in the ethnic stripe in small? How does this shirt fit (I'm a 47-48).

Also, has anyone ever removed the silk lining from a pair of Ervell jeans? I have a pair of FW12 jeans that I love, but they are really tight in the waist; wondering if they would be a bit more comfortable if I removed that lining.

What size/color are they? FW12 was the only season the jeans were long enough for me!

xdarrellx

Reaction score
Fits on the slim side of TTS. I'm a 48 (15 32/33 shirt) and ordered a small based on the measurements. Had to exchange it for a med because I couldn't even get my hands through the cuffs or come close to buttoning the collar. Med fits nice but is about as small as I am comfortable with.
Side note: One of the buttons promptly came loose while trying it on for the first time. Easy fix but the button stitching could definitely be improved.

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Weird, because I was so happy with the light wash denim I got the classic medium (or whatever it's called) second hand in the same size (30) and these definitely fit at least a size smaller, and I'm not sure they'll stretch.

you guys are so dramatic, yes the medium wash fits a bit smaller, not a full size. and they all stretch, a lot, just like any pair of jeans, you just have to actually wear them. :foo:

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Fits on the slim side of TTS. I'm a 48 (15 32/33 shirt) and ordered a small based on the measurements. Had to exchange it for a med because I couldn't even get my hands through the cuffs or come close to buttoning the collar. Med fits nice but is about as small as I am comfortable with.

Side note: One of the buttons promptly came loose while trying it on for the first time. Easy fix but the button stitching could definitely be improved.

im a 36chest and took a small and it fits great

sweetjesus

Reaction score
you guys are so dramatic, yes the medium wash fits a bit smaller, not a full size. and they all stretch, a lot, just like any pair of jeans, you just have to actually wear them.
foo.gif
Whatever. Glad you know my jeans so well. It's not looking good so far.

If anyone has a 31 in the medium wash and is looking to size down, lmk, maybe we can work something out.

amin

Reaction score
does anyone remember when the webstore went to 50% last winter? looking to get a couple of items that are still in stock but don't know whether to wait

elisiX

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Couldn't wait for the further drop so picked up the twill jeans today.

If 50% comes along and I'm quick enough, will likely grab the moss field coat and blazer coat.

elisiX

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn really. I returned also last year due to size and colour which was too yellow.

I had the impression that the moss was a little 'whiter'.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads