• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***

death shot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
http://needsupply.com/mens/sale/aviator-jacket.html#

EXTRA30

If it's here when I wake up I'm buying it

0.jpg

Samir

Reaction score
Just missed out on the knit/outerwear code. Damn.

Anyone know if the flannel unstructured blazer from the fall is still out there in 36? My chest size is 35.5" so I'm thinking the webstore's 38 is probably a tad too big for me.

nowiremember

Reaction score
Anyone notice some of the pattern shirts are 100% identical to offerings from United Stock Dry Goods last couple seasons? Only 3 times the price.
Both pics from United Stock dry Goods Summer 2013 Lookbook.

Samir

Reaction score
Sale section off the website, bookmarked links are just displaying as out of stock - lesson learned on delaying purchases, haha.

Got to check out some of this season's stuff in person at Need Supply. Ocean print is pretty cool.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I found the standard button down to be longer and more trim through the body this season. Anyone else notice this?

I believe this has been the case for the past two seasons now.

NaTionS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I used to be a L in his shirts but starting with last spring I had to size up to XL. Or maybe I'm just getting fat.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 102 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads