• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official NFL Thread: 2012-13 Season

Vickt

Reaction score
Falcons over 49ers. Capers is a moron for not spying Kaepernick and constantly rushing the edges. Not a single adjustment at halftime. Matthews spied Roethlisberger in the SB and that turned out OK. Crabtree will be too busy preparing his sexual assault defense. Yes I am a bitter Green Bay fan.

TiberiasUSA

Reaction score
It's amazing to me that they've let roddy white and julio jones be as open as they have been.

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Matt Ryan..... first half.... 270+ YARDS

:bounce2:

Last edited:

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Just tuned in to the game. Surprised by the score. Unfortunately, I'll miss the 2nd half.

TiberiasUSA

Reaction score
Their wide receivers are playing well. Kaep has moved the ball well. We need to get more 3 and outs. Remember last week Seattle was down 20 and came back. We are down 10. That first touchdown to Julio was a big mistake.

I expected ATL's defense to be subpar, but for the 49er's who supposedly has one of the better defenses in the league, they are letting matt ryan have his way with his 3 receivers.

Granted julio jones/roddy white and gonzalez are some of the best in the league

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
who's otherwise awesome football sundays are ruined by this:

:fu: :fu: :fu: :fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu:

TiberiasUSA

Reaction score
akers needs to retire.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 98 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads