• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLEFORUM MEETUP - Styleforum and Epaulet at Alfargo's Market NYC (9/27 and 9/28)

This Friday and Saturday night, please join Styleforum and Epaulet at the esteemed Alfargo's Marketplace. It will take place at the Neue House on 25th Street and Park Ave. Everyone is welcome. Check out our Alpaca Project and have beverage on us.

Details can be found here

Fok and the Styleforum Team and Epaulet.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official-ish DC Thread

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Always liked them. They have an amazing Christmas album too.
1727360568794.png

Edwardthomlin

Reaction score
For those interested, Leffot is hosting an Edward Green trunk show in DC on November 12 and 13.

Not for me, I already have way too many shoes. Plus, I remember the days when EGs were $850/pair. :(

I made an appointment with Steven for Tuesday. I feel like I’ve been buying the wrong size in Edward Green. So, it will be good to have an expert in the brand have a look.

Ralph Lauren is currently doing a MTM tailoring event where you get a complimentary shirt with your order. They have a nice book of exclusive Fox Brothers cloths. I just commissioned this brown herringbone!
IMG_6368.jpeg

jonathanS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I made an appointment with Steven for Tuesday. I feel like I’ve been buying the wrong size in Edward Green. So, it will be good to have an expert in the brand have a look.

Ralph Lauren is currently doing a MTM tailoring event where you get a complimentary shirt with your order. They have a nice book of exclusive Fox Brothers cloths. I just commissioned this brown herringbone!
View attachment 2253335
How much does Ralph Lauren purple label mtm cost these days?

TheSuitBurnsBetter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 2253335
Did you go to the Georgetown store for this?

Edwardthomlin

Reaction score
I went to the Tysons Galleria store. RLPL has a tiered pricing system based on the cloth. Last time I did a navy hopsack jacket that was $2,400 (I was pleased with the results). The Fox Brothers one is $3,900. They quoted 9-10 weeks for delivery.

Their latest book had some nice windowpane and houndstooth options too!

jonathanS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I went to the Tysons Galleria store. RLPL has a tiered pricing system based on the cloth. Last time I did a navy hopsack jacket that was $2,400 (I was pleased with the results). The Fox Brothers one is $3,900. They quoted 9-10 weeks for delivery.

Their latest book had some nice windowpane and houndstooth options too!
That’s quite a hike for using Fox brothers! Do they do cmt? Or does it have to be with their fabrics?

The fabric looks nice though!

Featured Sponsor

Do you coordinate your watch strap with your shoes or belt?

• Always

• Sometimes

• Never

• I don't pay attention

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikatachan