• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Dieworkwear Appreciation Thread

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Wait, @dieworkwear is a forumite? I should have known. This place really is the best. Love your work Derek but I’m not sure I agree that the PM’s jacket sleeves are 2” too short.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

apolloali

Reaction score
Did you receive these yet? If so how did they turn out?
Finally got The Post Romantic Co trousers! The fabric from Lahore is amazing, full of irregularities and slub. It's cool to see Pakistan produce a fabric that feels distinctly special.

The fit was pretty decent for a first round, given trousers never drape on my frame and I have massive thighs. Moeen and I agreed we could improve and he offered to make another pair on the house. So really great customer service.

You can see them here. I also got the cotton popover which is amazingly wearable. Overall, very happy.

IMG_4775.jpg
CLOS_0000293.JPG
CLOS_0000438.JPG

Last edited:

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Then the editor needs to be fired for lack of consistency. There are some punctuation marks inside the quotes although the majority are outside.

punctuation is included within the quotes if it is a part of the quote . it's not rocket science .

just for a laugh post a sample of your professional writing .

FlithyButler

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You have stumbled upon the *notorious* Guardian reputation for typos;

"Frequent typographical errors during the age of manual typesetting led Private Eye magazine to dub the paper the "Grauniad" in the 1970s, a nickname still occasionally used by the editors for self-mockery."

All highly moot however, as it is above all else a disgusting effluent-saturated rag - containing nothing but a singular goal of maximal malignant menticide.

Last edited:

SimonC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Finally got The Post Romantic Co trousers! The fabric from Lahore is amazing, full of irregularities and slub. It's cool to see Pakistan produce a fabric that feels distinctly special.

I also got a pair and agree. The fabric is thick but low density so they’re not that heavy, and with unique texture. I’m happy with the fit, and will order the lighter shade as well.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads