• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official CELINE thread

Dawnwolf

Reaction score
IMG_4776.jpeg

A new candle named “Illuminations” is supposedly dropping today in stores

RedVelvetWounds

Reaction score
I've seen a lot of complaints and theories about that dude over the years. Allegedly sells hella fakes, either because he's an asshole or just plain uninformed, and Grailed never cared. Not sure if they have some sort of special deal or they let him stay because his overpriced listings bring in too much money for Grailed to care.

ScrubbyDoo

Reaction score
Only things I've ever heard about him are that the owner of ERD hates him & those photos with Hedi that look like Hedi was unaware they were being taken.

they let him stay because his overpriced listings bring in too much money for Grailed to care.
Grailed plays major favoritism with big sellers. No reason not to, If he's caught selling fakes grailed can just wipe their hands and deny knowing.
I've has several listings not pass their "authenticator" due to photos they say aren't clear enough yet their site is full of drop shipped item's with nothing more than a stock photo. How do stock photos pass the authenticator unless those sellers listings are just rubber stamped?

can we get some Celine pencils? Maybe like $800 ones?
Unironically I love the pen they have but $1200 for a ballpoint is diabolical

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I could 100% see Hedi writing something whimsical, tactile, and olfactory regarding the treasures of Celine paper sets. It's a very Japanese thing.

ScrubbyDoo

Reaction score
Surely a nice branded cockring would sell at this point.
Buys it, puts it in a drawer next to the five year old Ysl condom.
“One day” I whisper to myself, “one day the opportunity will come where I can use you two”
Shuts the drawer, curls up in bed & cries myself to sleep.

Last edited:

Nyarlathotep

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Unironically I love the pen they have but $1200 for a ballpoint is diabolical
For that kind of money you can get a really nice Mont Blanc, etc. fountain pen.

As to other things discussed in the thread in the past couple of pages, I love Phoebe Philo and what she does, menswear from her would be amazing. As to Lemaire, there's just something that doesn't click. I guess it's the workwear stylings, i.e the overshirts and so forth.

Then on to The Row, have they changed their tune in some way? Last time I checked they were offering just very high priced, and boring, basics.

piblondin

Reaction score

As to other things discussed in the thread in the past couple of pages, I love Phoebe Philo and what she does, menswear from her would be amazing. As to Lemaire, there's just something that doesn't click. I guess it's the workwear stylings, i.e the overshirts and so forth.

Then on to The Row, have they changed their tune in some way? Last time I checked they were offering just very high priced, and boring, basics.
I'm inclined towards your assessment of the Row, but the women's collections have become more interesting and weirder over the past couple years, which I like.

“Obviously, they know we need elevated basics even more expensive than The Row.”

Last edited:

GG Allin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Exactly. Also I didn't know Celine was offering pens, I was just joking about the pencils.

For me, teh row would be a really good brand to look into if you were a man who had too much money, but didn't really care too much about having a defined aesthetic in your clothes. And then you could just incorporate some Tom Ford pieces if you wanted to dig a little deeper into a more aggressive/mid-life crisis aesthetic.

As to 4g, I always suspected that youwhat was the same guy, but I heard that 4g is a jerk, and youwhat is actually really polite. there was an article in the nytimes in march about 4g and the overprices secondary market which is worth checking out.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/03/23/style/luxury-mens-clothing-resale.html

robertoditali

Reaction score
Any opinion about this belt just received from Mr Porter? Photo N.3 is how fits me with Celine skinny fit jeans.

Attachments

• 5B281D6A-54F1-46A6-ABB8-FF054F084C26.jpeg
    5B281D6A-54F1-46A6-ABB8-FF054F084C26.jpeg
    182.9 KB · Views: 56
  • E5C2E69B-184F-406B-BBA3-08FFC45F8C42.jpeg
    E5C2E69B-184F-406B-BBA3-08FFC45F8C42.jpeg
    223.4 KB · Views: 73
  • AA484786-DF1F-45CE-A512-81B9AC8D2BC0.jpeg
    AA484786-DF1F-45CE-A512-81B9AC8D2BC0.jpeg
    157.1 KB · Views: 111
  • 458FFE5D-F701-489D-993F-C3747E33E3DC.jpeg
    458FFE5D-F701-489D-993F-C3747E33E3DC.jpeg