• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official CELINE thread

Sebastian-

Reaction score
FWIW. I ordered the new versions of these in a 29 (my normal size) and they fit slightly looser than my previous versions. I like it super tight but this is slim but definitely looser. I’ve had it for 2 days and already looser
this is helpful thanks 🫡

RedVelvetWounds

Reaction score
Or, and I know I sound like a negative Nancy again, don't buy expensive clothes and instead focus on your health and gain weight while you're growing. Then buy the cool trousers when you've filled out your frame.

I know that's easier said than done because I was in your position as well back in the day but it feels bad when you have expensive clothes that don't fit at all because your body has changed so much in a short time.

On the other hand the enabler in me really likes black skinny jeans so just buy them.

Sebastian-

Reaction score
Or, and I know I sound like a negative Nancy again, don't buy expensive clothes and instead focus on your health and gain weight while you're growing. Then buy the cool trousers when you've filled out your frame.

I know that's easier said than done because I was in your position as well back in the day but it feels bad when you have expensive clothes that don't fit at all because your body has changed so much in a short time.

On the other hand the enabler in me really likes black skinny jeans so just buy them.
i‘ve been collecting hedi dior since i was 15 and always have been a 44 in jackets, my weight won‘t really change i can eat whatever i want and don‘t gain anything lol , but with jeans sizing you got a point. I was cycling every day for 2 weeks straight and could‘t fit my strip denim in 27 no more

Conan04

Reaction score
My New Isaac python boots 🖤
IMG_8143.jpeg
IMG_8138.jpeg

robertoditali

Reaction score
Conan 🔥🔥🔥
I can’t wait to get the Isaac harness in lizard stamp
View attachment 2048159
Cruiser boots and BC-01 croc stamp belt
(Jacket and pants The Row, shirt H&M)
Can anyone let me know how fits these boots and if anyone seen them in person? I just ordered the size 39 and don’t know if cancel the order tomorrow or not. I have the size 39 of Celine Drugstore and Cowboy suede boots.
Any comment and opinion about the model and the color would be very appreciated.
Thank you.

Attachments

• 5F1795BD-E75E-4B9C-BFF6-A238E0DCA217.jpeg
    5F1795BD-E75E-4B9C-BFF6-A238E0DCA217.jpeg
    92.4 KB · Views: 57
  • 7972992F-F231-4B66-B31A-D125EFD446B1.jpeg
    7972992F-F231-4B66-B31A-D125EFD446B1.jpeg
    108.8 KB · Views: 60
  • D8E674F2-139D-460B-8D85-7BFF7579EE85.jpeg
    D8E674F2-139D-460B-8D85-7BFF7579EE85.jpeg
    91 KB · Views: 67

Akephalos

Reaction score
Can anyone let me know how fits these boots and if anyone seen them in person? I just ordered the size 39 and don’t know if cancel the order tomorrow or not. I have the size 39 of Celine Drugstore and Cowboy suede boots.
Any comment and opinion about the model and the color would be very appreciated.
Thank you.
I tried on the black back zip ones in the same size as my jacnos and they were good so I’m guessing just go with your usual size

robertoditali

Reaction score
I tried on the black back zip ones in the same size as my jacnos and they were good so I’m guessing just go with your usual size
It was the last piece left, sold out in every size except the 39.
Maybe do you have the black western one with the pointed toe? I have the same in Havana suede and fits large to size. It seems that this Cognac one have a totally different foam seeing the photos…

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those boots look great, love the color.

Has anyone been to NYC lately? I only get up to the city here and there and usually am too rushed to take a walk, but did so this afternoon and have never seen so much Celine. People apparently love all the branding and the outerwear was big today. Went to the Madison Ave store and it was packed. Had to wait for an associate.

Is it crazy to consider the corduroy teddy if I already have the SLP black & white teddy? The thing I like about the Celine version is corduroy is strangely comfortable, the collar is a bit dressier, and I much prefer the single to the dual leather strips on the shoulder. That said, it's so very similar!

IMG_0030.jpeg

IMG_0032.jpeg

IMG_0034.jpeg

robertoditali

Reaction score
Those boots look great, love the color.

Has anyone been to NYC lately? I only get up to the city here and there and usually am too rushed to take a walk, but did so this afternoon and have never seen so much Celine. People apparently love all the branding and the outerwear was big today. Went to the Madison Ave store and it was packed. Had to wait for an associate.

Is it crazy to consider the corduroy teddy if I already have the SLP black & white teddy? The thing I like about the Celine version is corduroy is strangely comfortable, the collar is a bit dressier, and I much prefer the single to the dual leather strips on the shoulder. That said, it's so very similar!

View attachment 2048675

View attachment 2048677

View attachment 2048679
Dear Sir Grotius,
how do you think that I can matches fine the cognac boots? Except the jacket of similar color that I can’t buy cause too expensive. I mean color of jeans, trousers or coats.
Thank you!

Valdor123!

Reaction score
Off topic. But from BOF re: LVMH results and Celine

Anecdotally, what I’ve seen in Paris in the last 3 weeks is a lot of Celine accessories and sport jackets being worn. Lots of logo branding but it’s all very organic imho. It’s also NOT just tourists. And the Rue Duphot and Montaigne stores have been crowded.

It’s definitely locals as well. So in summary, not surprised by this number.

Attachments

• 3BE32096-FD24-49E6-A758-09E942B13595.jpeg
    3BE32096-FD24-49E6-A758-09E942B13595.jpeg
    131.8 KB · Views: 82

Dawnwolf

Reaction score
Went to Paris menswear store last friday for the last Palace drop and it was empty.
The few customers who came in were all tourists and asked if the store carried any womenswear.

Womenswear is definitely a hit but menswear is still struggling in Paris.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeremygrooks