• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official CELINE thread

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, these are all size 41. I'll snap some pictures and will sell as a lot because I don't sell items with any regularity, maybe once or twice in ten years!

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
True to form, I had some of my sizes wrong. The first three on the left (two Celine mids and one SLP low) are size 41, the two Celines on the right (both lows, one with a gum sole) are size 42.

For ease, I’ll sell them as a lot all five, as they fit similar (obviously the ones on the left are narrower) or just the 41s or 42s. Just shoot me an offer if any interest.

I took one photo of a sole to give the sense of condition. All are lightly worn before I started wearing HOKAs (shudder) or more so size 42 Diors which run larger (my staple footwear).

The full lot:
IMG_3658.jpeg

41s:
IMG_3659.jpeg

A couple 42s (these are slightly more worn as a heads up might not sell after all):
IMG_3660.jpeg

Reference on wear:
IMG_3661.jpeg

BasicJB

Reaction score
Been picking up more pieces this year but mostly from the women's side since my body's not liking the new mens fit

Military jacket
2V34G092D.38NO_1_FW23_W.jpg

Leather blouson (posted a fit a few pages back)
f102ce54a6654e8680b3c58bfe62a45c

Pajama pants from sale (the store seamstress got rid of the elastic around the ankles)
women-pajama-pants-in-striped-fabric-blancbleu-navy-celine-pants.jpg

Viscose shirt (the tiny logo polka dot is clever but the fit is incredibly oversized even at the smallest size I can find)
2C946313V.38CE_1_FW23_M.jpg

T shirt (way overpriced...not sure why I kept it)
2X66H680I.01GB_1_FW23_M_V2.jpg

LE the wiltern bandana
64c2ea3741a03899f56a2bbf_Flaunt_Celine_Wiltern_Merch4.jpg

The studded jacnos from the first collection (at yoox of all places)
428.jpg

JESUISSAINT

Reaction score
July 2nd : Delusional Daydream runway (edit : Cancelled)
July 14th : Wiltern runway pieces
July 27th-28th : Palace
August 25th : Palace G3 + Wiltern Capsule
October 13th : Palace G4 + Palace Capsule
November 25 : Palace G5

Full timeline for Wiltern/Palace collection atm
Could change in the future
I guess I have to wait till October 13th. The new drop is not for me. Nothing really special. Still waiting for the sparkling striped suit. More time to buy stuff at Dior in the meantime :D

youwhat

Reaction score
where do you plan on wearing this sparkly suit to?

not hating btw just been mentioning it a lot lol

Last edited:

JESUISSAINT

Reaction score
I recently bought the mini gallop and 2 sneakers. Quality is state of the art in the luxury realm of LVMH. And I have my eye on the stand collar top (already tried it on with my new Valentino wide leg trousers). But still have to decide on the color. and I like the new wool top from the winter collection.

JESUISSAINT

Reaction score
where do you plain on wearing this sparkly suit to?

not hating btw just been mentioning it a lot lol
I have my occasions. Nevertheless I have to try it on and make my decision. Personally speaking some things don’t pan out like you thought. You already see it in your head but in reality it’s completely different. It’s the same with the mentioned stand up collar top by Dior in the previous post. I didn’t expect it to look that great. So long story short it might be I don’t like the crystal suit

ExAngel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All these comments about how Hedi’s days are outnumbered and no one is interested in Celine make me chuckle a little having just got back to the states from Greece where practically everybody is wearing at least 2-3 Celine items along with Hermes and Dior. Nammos in Mykonos have a cool pop up in the courtyard with a lot of the most basic and uninspired Celine items that seem to sell out by the afternoon.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads