• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • The Uniform/LA Lennon Loose Fit jeans drop is now live! Check out both the light Palms and dark Lithium Both are made from premium Japanese right hand 3x1 denim in the USA,. Uniform/LA is know for premium materials and meticulous pattern making. Support a small business built on quality and integrity.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official CELINE thread

Joyside

Reaction score
I’ve never seen a restock on a seasonal item.
It may come back in another season (like the wesley or the surf jeans).
It may pop up again if someone makes a transfer and doesn’t buy it.
Thank you , do you know that this jacket has a significant size change between 46 and 48? I can wear it with a t-shirt and move freely, it's just a little tight in the shoulders when I put a pullover sweatshirt on, but there's still some room in the chest, I don't know if this will cause the shoulder seams to break, too tight lambskin will cause the jacket to fall apart?

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Beautiful jacket. All my leathers fit such as this, i.e., fairly snug on the shoulders and I can wear a t shirt or dress shirt underneath or a slim, cashmere pull or hoodie. What's your height and weight if you don't mind me asking and I can provide a bit of guidance. IME the jackets don't stretch but they sort of mould to you and become more comfortable over time. I can't imagine ripping them at the seams; they're robustly constructed and may give a touch if you go major muscles.

Joyside

Reaction score
Beautiful jacket. All my leathers fit such as this, i.e., fairly snug on the shoulders and I can wear a t shirt or dress shirt underneath or a slim, cashmere pull or hoodie. What's your height and weight if you don't mind me asking and I can provide a bit of guidance. IME the jackets don't stretch but they sort of mould to you and become more comfortable over time. I can't imagine ripping them at the seams; they're robustly constructed and may give a touch if you go major muscles
Beautiful jacket. All my leathers fit such as this, i.e., fairly snug on the shoulders and I can wear a t shirt or dress shirt underneath or a slim, cashmere pull or hoodie. What's your height and weight if you don't mind me asking and I can provide a bit of guidance. IME the jackets don't stretch but they sort of mould to you and become more comfortable over time. I can't imagine ripping them at the seams; they're robustly constructed and may give a touch if you go major muscles.
I’m 176cm /63.5kg ,Chest/89-90cm. Thank you for any guidance:)

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You're basically me but one inch taller and ten pounds heavier, so 46 should be the fit, IME. I wear 44 in all Celine and SLP. Then again, I was acclimated to the brand during the Hedi peak in early Saint Laurent, so my aesthetic is definitely very slim.

I remember getting my Celine blouson in soft lambskin a couple years back thinking it was rather voluminous, but even that wouldn't be super comfortable with a chunky knit underneath, so again, I have a lot of slim cashmere sweaters. Saint Laurent and Dior have a plethora of these that work well, and Celine usually has some in the essentials collection.

Joyside

Reaction score
You're basically me but one inch taller and ten pounds heavier, so 46 should be the fit, IME. I wear 44 in all Celine and SLP. Then again, I was acclimated to the brand during the Hedi peak in early Saint Laurent, so my aesthetic is definitely very slim.

I remember getting my Celine blouson in soft lambskin a couple years back thinking it was rather voluminous, but even that wouldn't be super comfortable with a chunky knit underneath, so again, I have a lot of slim cashmere sweaters. Saint Laurent and Dior have a plethora of these that work well, and Celine usually has some in the essentials collection.
Thank you and the slim cashmere sweaters you mentioned are definitely a very practical suggestion!

Last edited:

Akephalos

Reaction score
I tried the 46 too. Length of arms and body was mostly the same between 46 and 48. Main difference was the 48 was slightly larger for shoulders! I’m 178cm, rather thin but with a bit of shoulders.
I know I’m reviving an almost two year old post but I was just curious if you or any of the other guys have any fit advice for the raglan blouson. I’m 5’8 135 and I was wondering what I should go for for a slim fit. For the record, the size 46 SS20 Blouson with stitching that both SirGrotius and I have is a bit roomy on me.

DTOB

Reaction score
I know I’m reviving an almost two year old post but I was just curious if you or any of the other guys have any fit advice for the raglan blouson. I’m 5’8 135 and I was wondering what I should go for for a slim fit. For the record, the size 46 SS20 Blouson with stitching that both SirGrotius and I have is a bit roomy on me.
I tried the Raglan "Cutout" Blouson in store about a year ago. I usually wear 46. I found the blouson in 46 to be roomy, particularly in the shoulders. Personally I'd size down for a slimmer fit. For reference I'm 5'8 and 150lbs

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
C980BC9F-B643-4F36-8DBC-C33AADFF4EFE.jpeg

Merz B. Schwanen | T-shirt
Celine | Jeans
Celine | Boots
Clint Orms | Silver buckle set / alligator belt
JMM | Sunglasses
Rolex | Watch
Chrome Hearts | Silver jewelry
Jonas Studio | Beaded bracelet

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Do you coordinate your watch strap with your shoes or belt?

• Always

• Sometimes

• Never

• I don't pay attention

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
indiacharlotte