• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Beer Thread

Ken P

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Couple from yesterday.

This was decent but for the price I was a bit disappointed. I have another to cellar and I'm hoping some age will make it a bit more interesting.

This was very good. I'd pick Bomb! over this though.

brp2

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm always amazed by how much of a mecca Oregon is for beer. In one day I had so many fantastic beers. Here's a sampling:

A growler of Falling Sky IPA:

Russian River's Temptation:

Boneyard's Suge Knight (even this 6oz pour may have been a bit much at 14%, but still fantastic):

Anchorage's Love Buzz:

And that's only about half. I also tried Crux's Imperial IPA, Oakshire's Espresso Stout, and Terminal Gravity's IPA (the last one was a bit disappointing). We even stopped at a brewpub on the trek in (Pfriem, which was nice; I would've preferred Logsdon, but that's closed to visitors right now).

PandArts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Interesting. I drink a lot of their Sunday session but I don't find it very interesting so I have been hesitant to seek out their other beers (I do trivia at a bar where it is on special that night... And then we frequently win a round which nets us another round of free Sunday sessions)

Funny you say that as I was unimpressed by their offerings at the Oak Park Micro Brew Review. But I saw this bottle and was drawn to the wax (as if that was any indication that it would be good :D )
But as it was inexpensive I figured I would give it a try and was pleasantly surprised.

b1os

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
PSA: Etre Gourmet
We are glad to announce that starting today until the 26th of December we are offering special discounts on the shipping costs to all destinations. Please find the discount applied to each country here: -10% for Australia, Canada, Japan, Mexico, Singapore, United States… -15% for Norway and Switzerland -20% for Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden -25% for Austria, Denmark, France, Italy and the United Kingdom -50% for Belgium, Germany, Luxemburg and the Netherlands Please note that these offers only apply to the orders and not to the Reservations. Cheers, Jonathan

caid-bp7

Reaction score
Has anyone ordered from them? Shipping to Canada is high enough that I wouldn't want to risk it getting jacked at the border.

hc4thehc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've ordered from them numerous times, but I'm in Belgium so... :D

Contact them (in French or English), they'll certainly help ya out!..

b1os

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've received that mail like 7 times in the past three days... :confused:

Last edited:

cocostella

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thought it was quite good. Solid representation of west coast IPA. Sometimes I seem to be out of step with RB though.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads