• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Beer Thread

Tooch4321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd say VT doesn't get as much as you'd think, hell back when I was trading I'd send out New Belgium La Folie bottles to my Hill Farmstead guy. I'd say West Coast definitely has the best selection from Cali up to Seattle, I'd then go with Colorado, Chicago (we keep getting more and more every year it seems) and then I'd say New York and the rest of the East Coast. Pretty soon, all your Lagunitas is going to be made right here in the Windy City at their new facility...

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
It's a pretty pimpin' facility, too. Our upper managements guys were all at the opening party Tuesday and said its sweet.

Last edited:

cocostella

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This was pretty refreshing and kept its 8.5% abv well hidden.

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
there's a beer share happening in nyc in 3 hours. should i go? the list of stuff people are bringing is pretty epic.

damn it was last night :(

list was epic tho

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...ZktQdExkSnNyUlZPaUhTQlpXLUE&usp=sharing#gid=0

abyss and chocolate rain vertical? pirate bomb?

damn cascade lineup sounds like it wouldve been awesome

shoot bell's release parties all next week too. gonna be awesome. there's this bar/arcade that has a location in brooklyn and apparently they're going to have black note on tap as well the full lineup including hopslam and an appearance from larry bell

Last edited:

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I flipped a coin when I was selecting beers to send you. Heads was KBS. Tails was BN.

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
well I'm pretty happy i got kbs but would've been equally happy with BN

i want to get some kbs this year so i can try them side by side. supposedly the coffee flavor goes away pretty quickly

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads