• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Beer Thread

Tooch4321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Forever winning...
IMG_0504-1.jpg
IMG_0506-1.jpg
IMG_0510-1.jpg
IMG_0511-1.jpg
IMG_0512.jpg
IMG_0514.jpg
IMG_0515-1.jpg
IMG_0516.jpg
IMG_0517-1.jpg
IMG_0518-1.jpg
IMG_0519.jpg

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i like how i provided the tiniest bottle. must've been quite the night.

MrGoodBytes

Reaction score
tooch, the new (as in I was unaware of it) three floyds I mentioned the other week was Jinx Proof... maproom had it marked as a pilsner which I don't know if thats entirely accurate but it was delicious and what I loved most about it was it was the easiest drinking beer I have ever had from them... meaning I wouldn't hesitate recommending it to any one to try (you pretty much need to be a hop head to find any thing else they brew to be palatable).

I went through a 6 pack of 3floyds gumball head last night. Its been quite some time since I last had it and my god do I love that beer.

Tooch4321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Jinx Proof isn't new they actually brewed that last Summer and it's been around here and there. 5 Star had it for a few months on-tap in like August/September and it was debuted at Kuma's annual block party. It's pretty good, we brewed our own version of Alpha King yesterday morning with a slightly different hop profile and higher ABV, it's my very own Very Pale American American Pale Ale...

MrGoodBytes

Reaction score
also did some sampling of these guy's crooked line... their double IPA. Which wasn't as hoppy as alot of the double IPAs you find nor as fruity as some of the others you find on the other end of the spectrum. I had never heard of them before but the beer was fantastic and I will be picking up more from them. http://blog.uintabrewing.com/?tag=crooked-line

Tooch4321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bdeuce22
i like how i provided the tiniest bottle. must've been quite the night.

that wasn't even everything, we did stout fest in january, the other pictures were from sour power a couple weekends ago. it's become a monthly event where all of us and the wifeys/pre-wifeys come out, eat and get plastered. it's also a plus several of them are professional chefs and the food is always top-notch, the girls talk about girly things while the guys play who has the biggest beer nerd dick by breaking out the rarest beers they've got...

Bond111

Reaction score
Tooch, those pics look like a serious good time!!! I've never seen/heard of many of those, but that's a good thing. I wish I lived in a place where people had as much love for craft brews as I do.

I was just reading an Article in the newest Beer Magazine about Sour beers, and I can't wait to try some. Looks like I will have to make another hour and a half trip to get some new brews.

Anyone know a place I need to check out while in Minneapolis to drink and to purchase some good stuff to bring back down to Iowa??

Tooch4321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The only thing you need to worry about buying when you're in Minneapolis is anything from Surly, you can thank me later...

IndianBoyz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bdeuce22
where the tiger blood and how was the Stawberry Lambic. Might have that one tonight.
kriek_lambic.jpg
Had some of this a long time ago. It's nice if you like the taste of sour berries etc.

trd6478

Reaction score
would anyone near russian river brewing company be willing to proxy me a couple pliny the elders? id be more than happy to hook you up with some northeastern locals in exchange

syracuse1976

Reaction score
Pliny The Elder has to be my favorite all-around beer. It's incredibly balanced, with just the right amount of everything.

Tooch4321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think I am one of the few who really doesn't like PtE that much, I'll take a Dreadnaught or Two-Hearted over a Pliny any day. It's good, but not all that great...

Thanks SF (a new me)

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Duvel and SA Tripplebock....speaking of which, any idea where to get the later? It's been dry around the Chicagoland area for this.. Thanks...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads