• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Beer Thread

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Been very impressed with El Segundo Brewing each time I've gone.

http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/25920/

That's cool… I've never been. Must put that on my list.

I love beer, but just don't drink it very often anymore. Had this the other day however, and for some reason I just really liked it… delicious.

Last edited:

brp2

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A couple of recents.

Fruitier than most of what they do:

The Cascade Apricot below was super sour, and was the last of our stock of that one, as my wife polished off her favorite Cascade. The Equinox was surprisingly good, likely because I wasn't expecting that much. I'm sure I wouldn't have guessed what made it unique was oats, but it had some nice flavor.

Last edited:

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
ooh. i guess i need to look for the blackberry. apricot is indeed super sour, but the apricot flavor is lovely

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
just drink more westbrook :foo:

hc4thehc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Poured it away // Light, pretty forgetable // One of my favourite beers in the world, simply fantastic, coffee with lotsa sugar...

Tooch4321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone who can send me St. Lamv*, Iris, or Classic, I will send you anything off this list (depending on what you have to offer):

– Cascade Blackcap Raspberry
– De Garde / Side Project Saison Desay - Chardonnay Barrel*
– De Garde Beaucoup Desay*
– Jester King Colour Five* (Blueberry Sour)
– Jolly Pumpkin La Roja Grand Reserve
– The Rare Barrel Map of the Sun
– Upright Sole Comp: Pinot Cherry Four*
– Upright Blend Love

*1:1 for St. Lamv

Last edited:

brp2

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Had this tonight:

It was nice, but nothing fantastic or earth-shattering. Reminded me of Ommegang's Abbey or Corsendonk or something like that.

Ken P

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Okay, long overdue but my haul from Hill Farmstead. This was just for me, bought a lot more for friends. Super excited about the Arthur magnum. I picked up the Mattina Rossa locally.

Then I got this package on Friday. Lot of crazy good stuff in here that I am excited to drink. I'm going to start hoarding Peche n' Bretts.

Drank my Double Citra growler on Friday. Probably my favorite hoppy beer ever. Wondering why I didn't buy another while I was up there...

Saturday I picked up my new "cellar". As you can see it doesn't fit everything (that HF box is full) but it fits a lot more than my old mini fridge does and it keeps things consistently cool. Suppose I could get another one and stack it on top if I really wanted. Forgive my messy closet haha.

Drank this on Sunday and it was good but I wasn't really impressed. The tropical fruit was nowhere to be found. Tasty like an average white wine barrel aged saison lots of acidity.

Monday I drank this and it was my first time having it. I think it might be my new favorite. Super lemony and tart but not overbearingly so. Really good warm weather beer, wish I had bought more.

Tooch4321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Okay, long overdue but my haul from Hill Farmstead. This was just for me, bought a lot more for friends. Super excited about the Arthur magnum. I picked up the Mattina Rossa locally.

Then I got this package on Friday. Lot of crazy good stuff in here that I am excited to drink. I'm going to start hoarding Peche n' Bretts.

Drank my Double Citra growler on Friday. Probably my favorite hoppy beer ever. Wondering why I didn't buy another while I was up there...

Saturday I picked up my new "cellar". As you can see it doesn't fit everything (that HF box is full) but it fits a lot more than my old mini fridge does and it keeps things consistently cool. Suppose I could get another one and stack it on top if I really wanted. Forgive my messy closet haha.

Drank this on Sunday and it was good but I wasn't really impressed. The tropical fruit was nowhere to be found. Tasty like an average white wine barrel aged saison lots of acidity.

Monday I drank this and it was my first time having it. I think it might be my new favorite. Super lemony and tart but not overbearingly so. Really good warm weather beer, wish I had bought more.

I have a bottle of every batch of Florence saved for some reason. It's definitely come a very long way from the draft only version, my HF contact sends me a case every time a new batch comes out. Point being...BUY MORE NEXT TIME!!!

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harrellmiranda