• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Man everyone has some cool **** for sale in relation to items in this thread. None of my stuff is moving sadly, either people are frugal during holidays or grailed fucked up the 2nd hand market.

I am highly considering just not selling the footwear items and let them be part of my archive.

Whirling

Reaction score
Here are the ones that @sinnedk originally suggested...they are nice!

oulipien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Man everyone has some cool **** for sale in relation to items in this thread. None of my stuff is moving sadly, either people are frugal during holidays or grailed fucked up the 2nd hand market.

I am highly considering just not selling the footwear items and let them be part of my archive.

Frugality is a big part of it, I think, b/c people are probably keeping an eye out for sales on first-hand stuff.

Anyway didn't you sell your CCP successfully? If they were a size smaller I'd've been all over the L0.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Frugality is a big part of it, I think, b/c people are probably keeping an eye out for sales on first-hand stuff.

Anyway didn't you sell your CCP successfully? If they were a size smaller I'd've been all over the L0.

Lol the footwear I'm selling never hits sales so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well at least it never goes lower than 1kz

Re CCP, I thought avou it for a few hours as I made the post and then wore the pair and decided against it.

Last edited:

oulipien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lol the footwear I'm selling never hits sales so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No sure but I mean there are sales coming up for other things to which you might decide to allocate your $ instead. Like I could get second-hand shoes *or* first-hand whatever if I wait.

(Also a1923 does sometimes go on sale, not for less than $1k that I've seen but a drop from $2k to $1k is nothing to sneeze at. Harvey's had some L0 on sale.)

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

No sure but I mean there are sales coming up for other things to which you might decide to allocate your $ instead. Like I could get second-hand shoes *or* first-hand whatever if I wait.

(Also a1923 does sometimes go on sale, not for less than $1k that I've seen but a drop from $2k to $1k is nothing to sneeze at. Harvey's had some L0 on sale.)

Yea sure I can understand all that. I don't really compromise on what I buy so I avoid buying **** just cuz on sale. Only time that works out is if it's actually something I wanted.

DeadBoy

Reaction score
I think this is a tough time of year for selling items too... Black Friday started the sales season, and with Christmas coming, people tend to be a little more tapped out than usual.

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It's even kind of Franken-penny too, with the split toe. Maybe Guidi will partner with my favorite Made in Maine brand next.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads