• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.

agorman2

Reaction score
Hey guys Im in a crazy search for these boots in a 5 or 6. If someone can direct me to where I can buy them online I will pay you $50usd (through paypal) just for that information. Please help so I can stop wasting all my free time looking for these. Not my pic/I took this picture from a members post

Last edited:

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Hey guys Im in a crazy search for these boots in a 5 or 6. If someone can direct me to where I can buy them online I will pay you $50usd (through paypal) just for that information. Please help so I can stop wasting all my free time looking for these. Not my pic/I took this picture from a members post
Using my pic, thanks. Were you talking to me on Instagram about these?

jpc9

Reaction score
@agorman2

We can save you some trouble - those weren't made in size 5 for the recent run at PNP. 6 was smallest, I think only 2 pairs available in that size. You can try special ordering but CCP is pretty backed up now, could be a 1-2 year wait.

agorman2

Reaction score
Using my pic, thanks. Were you talking to me on Instagram about these?

@sinnedk haha yes that was me, I checked sites and called all the places you told me about but came up empty handed, their is a few pairs hanging around but none in my size. Ink clothing in Beijing has some pairs but not these exact ones.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

@sinnedk
haha yes that was me, I checked sites and called all the places you told me about but came up empty handed, their is a few pairs hanging around but none in my size.  Ink clothing in Beijing has some pairs but not these exact ones.

Oh cool. I'll pm you some more places to check. I am afraid jpc9 is right ccp5 is hard to come by and the wait is long.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

bbs or L0

fishtacologin

Reaction score
What lace pattern do you guys use for your boots?

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Damn, seriously. The DNA of that boot is 99.36% identical to L0 (just guessing; didn't do an actual analysis, but I will if you guys will fund it). Differences, to be sure, but the overall gestalt is unmistakable. 

see more pics here http://www.pnp-firenze.blogspot.com/2016/02/boris-bidjan-saberi-ss16-lace-up-ankle.html, i had to post since that was the first thing that came to mind, of course minor differences but compared to the one below.... kinda similar

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads