• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.

m1kko

Reaction score

Those BIUS/01 and BIUS/10 tornados just arrived from the seller on sz

The white is awesome, really like the oxidation stains. Will post some of my own photos

Size 8 but they fit pretty well on my size 42 feet, maybe slightly loose but perfect with insoles or thicker socks. Very happy, because I was worried.

Ive also noticed that the boots have a very similar smell regardless of the leather type or color

Oh you got those. Was pondering the white ones for some time but missed the boat. Let me know if you want to get rid of them at some point...

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Saw the muta a1923 in person. Boots vary in how the turned out from size to size. For example the 42 display version was darker and I kinda liked it but the 44 was practically white.

New guy at the store Alan is cool. Gotta say archive a1923 buys are always spot on.

anarch

Reaction score
Finally ordered the Layer-0 sail hemp zip-up from Matteo at PN/P. I love that store. Hopefully I'll love the jacket too.

t3hg0suazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I gotta say IG photos of the a1923 showroom look like there's a lot of "inspiration" from Carpe and MA+... The diagonal zip white ankle boots look really cool though

fireflygrave

Reaction score

How thick is the leather? Guidi will stretch pretty well to fit your feet as it's just a single piece of leather. Mine were tight in the toes to begin with but have now stretched out to the point I can comfortably wear an insole. If they're causing you intense discomfort they're probably too tight, however.

well I haven't bought these yet, I was considering them. They're the low heeled backzips in reverse horse. The outsole's 12"; my vans also fit snug (maybe 1/4" extra room in the toe) and they're about 11.75". Do you think that would work?

blahspam

Reaction score
@Donut +1 to cobbler recommendation. I also have a high instep and my cobbler has stretched 2 pairs of s21m for me. I tried a number of "home remedies" without much success before giving up. Few days at the cobblers and they fit like a dream. Was really inexpensive as I recall (< $20)

uzairh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Zero:

eckblk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Taichi getting into the footwear game, there's nice derby too (the asymmetrical zip hoodie is my favorite SS16 piece I've seen so far)

t3hg0suazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gallery Aesthete is in the process of changing location fyi. They had a moving sale recently but I'm not sure there is a new permanent location yet. Just be aware that the location at 46 Oak St is closed now.

Other than that, slim pickings. Barneys but not that interesting. Robin Richman will have men's in the fall but right now I think it's almost all women's.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads