• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.

AlexanderTG

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

New to the Family. Was waffling on these all spring and finally caved (thanks, Eck). Idol Brooklyn FTW. Great service and good people. Ordered yesterday and received today.

Last edited:

AlexanderTG

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm a 42.5 and these are 43. They're a bit snug but I'm sure they'll break in.

They're definitely not for everybody. But I love slip-ons and have been lusting after them for months.

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was looking at these, think they might just be kinda stupid, though. Also leather without socks that I can't wash easily? Hmm...

twdawson

Reaction score
@AlexanderTG

how are they? is the leather structured enough to provide some kind of support?

would love to see a fit pic when you get the chance ...

i'm interested – just trying to avoid slipper aesthetic

& can anyone ID the Jan Jan slip-ons featuring in SZ-Mag? (link is back a page)

Last edited:

AlexanderTG

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

@AlexanderTG

how are they? is the leather structured enough to provide some kind of support? 

would love to see a fit pic when you get the chance ...

i'm interested – just trying to avoid slipper aesthetic 

These are obviously reverse.

Probably not taking too many fit pics with these. Nobody really wants to see hairy bare legs up close. I just knew the leather would be incredible and it absolutely is, no matter how much they may look like slippers (which they kind of do). I just wanted to totally ball out in shorts and tees for my own sake. These totally do it for me. It seems like a natural progression.

They're more structured than I expected as the leather is thicker than I thought it would be. That said, it's more Guidi "meat sock" than A1923 post-apocalyptic standard issue.

Last edited:

skeen7908

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Yeah I've always been tempted by them

Would prefer a white pair for summer, but couldnt be bothered figuring out the difference between all the codes.
Maybe the woven ones would be cool too (literally)

Exdeath

Reaction score
CCP AM/2601L BIUS-PTC/19 bison tornadoes incoming. You guys are a bad influence

I hope I can get away pairing them with non-100%-streetgoth fits

Last edited:

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

CCP with Jan Jan Esche.
http://i.imgur.com/DIAQen2.jpg[\IMG][/SPOILER][/QUOTE]

i am digging this look, but i think you need a longer and draper shirt because the jeans are drop crotch it unbalances the look.

sepp

Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestions guys.
1f60a.png

So basically baller boots, jacket and pants are covered here. How about shirts or tees? LOL!

Seriously though, Mr. H got some nice selection of short tees (LUC) but I just cannot bring myself to get those compared to my daily basics of Uniqlo and Muji.

Price aside, I find it tedious to care for them (hand wash / dry clean). Right now I just chuck those sweaty used tees into the washing machine and be done with it.

skeen7908

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Those BIUS/01 and BIUS/10 tornados just arrived from the seller on sz

The white is awesome, really like the oxidation stains. Will post some of my own photos

Size 8 but they fit pretty well on my size 42 feet, maybe slightly loose but perfect with insoles or thicker socks. Very happy, because I was worried.

Ive also noticed that the boots have a very similar smell regardless of the leather type or color

Last edited:

Exdeath

Reaction score

what color is 19? you get them from the office?

Nah gr@ild. Someone relisted theirs after I badgered them enough and I jumped in it. 19 is dark grey-black

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 102 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads