• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Actually, now that we're talking about this, I'm gonna order a pair of Guidis for my wife's birthday, anyone have any model suggestions? Even better if Hide-M has them in stock! No heels

Those were the ones that look the "sexiest" from a dude's a perspective, but are they comfortable enough for walking around? The heel looks a bit high.

For reference,

4006:

788z:

My wife (Jen) likes her heels. It's not that high, as heels go, maybe 2.5-3", what might even be called a kitten heel.

I dunno about comfortable. Me, I wear loosely laced sneakers, so I have a different idea of foot comfort.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Those were the ones that look the "sexiest" from a dude's a perspective, but are they comfortable enough for walking around? The heel looks a bit high.

For reference,

4006:

788z:

some i found cool for a woman...

docdocgs

Reaction score
Talking about kka footwear, these are my 6-hole boots in oiled horse. I have had them for ~9 months, really like them.

They have three versions (I think) of the boot this year. Again in black guidi calf and then in tan and brown non-Guidi calf.
Holy ****, man, those are amazing! Great to have another brand over which to obsess. Does anyone have a favorite place to score KKA footwear?

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

My wife (Jen) likes her heels. It's not that high, as heels go, maybe 2.5-3", what might even be called a kitten heel.

I dunno about comfortable. Me, I wear loosely laced sneakers, so I have a different idea of foot comfort.

Thanks, we'll go try some on this weekend and then see what Holger can do!!

I got her a pair of Moto heeled dress shoes last year which she absolutely loves, slowly converting her away from muji flats to baller boots (not sure if this is a good thing)

Last edited:

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
you're basically killing your own budget to accommodate hers......and well....

women will be women when it comes to their bags and shoes.....

:foo:

COME AT ME, LAST THREE PAGES

AlexanderTG

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for obliging my query. Cool shots.

In the couple shot, could be wrong but looks like she Vibrams; he does not. :)

Edit: scratch that, reverse it.

Last edited:

Jbravo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Everyone stfu. @Jbravo , it's true you are an idiot. But I didn't find your comment that offensive. Offbase and stupid, yes.

For everyone else: sexiness or lack thereof is a legitimate criticism of "some" fashion. A lot if collections are meant to be sexy, and so the execution can be legitimately criticized.@brad-t , if you want to criticize something, point out that this look is not meant to be sexy. If he is educated, and persists, then he'll show himself to be an idiot incapable of even a temporary paradigm shift. Apart from that, I don't care for gender politics, one way or the other. Go discuss that in current events, if you must.

If you want to talk about gender politics in fashion, I'll allow a thread on that, but this thread is the wrong place for it.

Now you are attacking me and calling me names only because you found my comment offbase. Don't you think that this makes you an idiot? Or because you're an administrator of this site this gives you the right to insult people?

I don't give a rat's ass if you found my comment offbase/stupid. It's your problem. If you had devoted 5 minutes to understanding the implication of my comment, you might have arrived at a different conclusion. "Sexy" does not necessarily mean high heels and mini skirt. To me that is quite opposite, in fact. Many different things can be sexy. Women dressed in men's suits can be sexy if the look is pulled off correctly. Many SZ girls dress sexy (hobo looks included). I just considered that particular look to be unattractive to me personally. To me personally! If you have problem with that, have a glass of cold water and it might make you feel better.

MickeyPunch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can't believe all this happened just because Jbravo said the way a girl was dressed in a pic was not sexy. I didn't interpret his post as an attack to the girl's physique or anything, just the way she was dressing. This is a forum about style, isn't it.

And I'd bet she'd feel less offended by that comment than some people here seem to be.

Last edited:

Jbravo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thank you! It's a rarity to see a sensible person, with adequate reasoning, in this swarm of butthurt attention whores.

skeen7908

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Jbravo and MickeyPunch: you are both from non-English speaking background I think?

In the anglosphere, it is often considered racist/sexist/bigotry to have a negative opinion about anyone who comes from a disadvantaged group (in the anglosphere, women are often considered as disadvantaged).

Further, many here consider appreciation of a woman's sex appeal as exploitative

Or maybe brad-t gets a lot of sex out of being a militant feminist, I don't know

The other's aggression towards you may stem from this cultural divide

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Brad might be considered a militant feminist

If your in the ******* Taliban

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics