• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.

a bag of it

Reaction score
I already posted this question, but I only got one response and I am reading conflicting opinions from different sources, so I am reposting to make sure I make the right decision.

How should I size guidi 992 in kangaroo? I have read everything from TTS to size up 2. I measure 9.5D on brannock which would be 42.5 and I was all set to put down my deposit for 44 until someone on SZ said his fit TTS. This would be a very costly mistake as there are no returns on custom orders. Not to mention a major disappointment to wait 3 months for something that doesn't fit. :brick:

bdude

Reaction score

haha I said they look nice. Though I have to admit they look even better with those pants.

Thanks! Honestly they are nice and i hope these pics give an idea of the shape of this form. The leather is the "****" btw (COIL) :)

Last edited:

DividedWay

Reaction score
I'm a standard-wide 9.5 (take 9 in Barrie, 9 in chucks, 9.5 in Allen Edmonds, 9 in carmina, 42 in MA+, 42 in IS) and I took a 43 in my 995s.

nekrophile

Reaction score
I sized up 1.5 for my 992's in kangaroo and they fit me perfectly. I'm a true 43.

As a comparison, I also have a pair of 992's in bison in 44 and they are a bit tight for comfort. Granted, the leather is thicker but I need to wear thin socks to make them work. If I could do it over I would have gone a .5 size larger.

smashwindow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't even bother ordering Guidi's that I can't get measurements for, its a total crapshoot. In my experience though I've noticed two trends, newer guidi is less oversized, boots with laces are more oversized than those with zips. Still not much help I know.

tellure

Reaction score
Can anyone pull off this look? If so my hat's off to you. Boots are Lien BTW.

Last edited:

onijo84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Seen this look pulled off quite comfortably with a pair of MMM/MA+ and Taralis/Costume National grey denim.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Can anyone pull off this look? If so my hat's off to you. Boots are Lien BTW.

why can someone not pull off that look? i like the jeans and boots and would wear something like that no problem

onijo84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Atrium might have a 20% off code somewhere. Their sale has been going on for quite awhile.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads