• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Side-zips have a much chunkier toe and sole than the tornadoes

layer-0 blood red boot?

sepp

Reaction score
Would prefer ankle length boots than derbies in the first place. (Since I don't really wear formal at all).

Derbies would prefer them to be white or light grayish.

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Haha, I'm a small fry compared to some of the big ballers here. My money is spent on traveling and food anyways :)

Last edited:

bdude

Reaction score
Question: anyone here got experiance with yahoo.japan? Wanna know about duties/taxes and in general is it worth the hassle. Thinking of using from.japan as a proxy. Pm me if you dont wanna clutter the thread! Thx

JFetter

Reaction score
A1923 double zips.

I'm almost always a size 12 US. I've never bought European, but I'm leaning towards 46 as my true size.
Which would lead me to a size 45 with this seasons double zips.

Any size 12s here confirm that a 46 is normally true size?

First purchase, want everything to go smoothly.

Last edited:

ClambakeSkate

Reaction score
Ask the store selling you the boots.

If they're selling you a $2K+ pair of boots, they want it to go as smoothly as possible too.

JFetter

Reaction score
Holger is sure that the 45 boots fit like a true 46 boot.

I'm just trying to make sure I am a true 46.
biggrin.gif

chomeo

Reaction score
^^ ask Holger for some measurements and check against yours. then throw up here for the experts to help you. the folks on here are very experience to help. and Holger is a great guy.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
What happened to forward japan? Did fascinate stop offering that service? A shame if that's the case

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members