• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.

tonecrush

Reaction score
A few questions; how should I size for Guidi 795v? I'm usually US11-11.5, 44 in CPs, would a 45 fit or would I need a 46?

Would it be better to get an unvibramed version, thinking of 995 and only vibram them for winter?

How do donkey, horse, and baby buffalo leather respectively fare in wintry weather?

Do only FW models come with the vibram combat sole? I'm assuming yes? Thanks.

Best thing to do is go by the outsole length, for you I'd say 32cm-33cm ~ , I'm only a 42 but a pair of Guidi derbies in 45 fit me pretty well. I think it's meant to be Guidi size equals 2 sizes smaller so the 46 would be the one I'd be looking at first. Somewhere in this thread someone outlined how they had about 4 different sizes of Guidi's fit them.

accordion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks, has anyone seen the black horse leather version? Eth0s had it but never ordered above 44.

uzairh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some photos of my new boots.
#nofilter

fab1fc4a_IMG_1371.jpeg

acf8bce6_IMG_1372.jpeg

6d4b231c_IMG_1373.jpeg

2ec5de75_IMG_1374.jpeg

4c5f0640_IMG_1375.jpeg

e9e064a9_IMG_1376.jpeg

82471408_IMG_1377.jpeg

smashwindow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ask for outsole. Guidi used to fit 2 sizes small now I think its closer to .5 -1
I recently asked a boutique about the 795v and they said it runs TTS.

MGHM

Reaction score
I assume sneakers are allowed in this thread?

Got all of these over the span of one week.
MMM splatters

Pierre Hardy

Christian Louboutin Rantus Orlato in pony fur

Thoughts?

Last edited:

smashwindow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is not the baller sneaker thread there's one for that and its pretty much as dead as baller sneakers

Lionheart Biker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The paint splattered MMM are cool to me but not in that colorway. The ph seem interesting in a cartoonish way though also like they´re a kid´s toy and they look odd in the pic where they´re on. Last pair is butt ugly and hella tacky.
Also, there´s a specific thread for "baller" sneakers.

Last edited:

MGHM

Reaction score
The paint splattered MMM are cool to me but not in that colorway. The ph seem interesting in a cartoonish way but look odd in the pic where they´re on. Last pair is butt ugly and hella tacky.
Also, there´s a specific thread for "baller" sneakers.
didn't realize there was another thread for it. I'll go post there then.

Thanks for all your input! I understand it's not everyone's style, but I like em so I rock em.

Lionheart Biker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
With the money all 3 cost you could get way better sneakers. KVA, Lanvin, Balenciaga, different MMM.

smashwindow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I think I had an aneurism when I saw louboutin in the last bastion of decency in sf.

skeen7908

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I like the design of the second pair in an abstract way, though I might not wear them

The other two are pretty boring and ugly

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 102 36.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads