• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rosslovethreads

Reaction score

i ordered at 10am.. so exactly 12 hrs ago

Got my confirmation email while I was on the phone with them. It's now "processing". Hoping it will ship quickly!

Does anyone have irregular indys? What irregularities did they have? I know it's usually just cosmetic flaws, but I'm im just curious to hear!

Edit: just notified my 403's shipped

Last edited:

JjasonL

Reaction score
Got my confirmation email while I was on the phone with them. It's now "processing". Hoping it will ship quickly!

Does anyone have irregular indys? What irregularities did they have? I know it's usually just cosmetic flaws, but I'm im just curious to hear!

Edit: just notified my 403's shipped
theres a pending charge on my credit card from TSM. so i guess ill get a confirmation in the morning.. unless they get hit by the snow storm also!!!

totalair1

Reaction score
For those of you new to the TSM irregular game. You might get your order placed and confirmation,even a tracking number and still not get them. The only way you can be comfortable is when your tracking number shows the purchase has been picked up and left the building. I've lost track of how many irregulars I've placed only to get an email on the 2nd day after purchase telling me it was an inventory error. It's all part of the game. TSM does accept orders on items that have already been sold during the mayhem.

Steve

Last edited:

Watchman1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

For those of you new to the TSM irregular game. You might get your order placed and confirmation,evena tracking number and still not get them. The only way you can be comfortable is when your tracking number shows the purchase has been picked up and left the building. I've track of how many irregulars I've to get an email on the 2nd day after purchase telling me it was an inventory error. It's all part of the game. TSM does accept orders on items that have already been sold during the mayhem.

Steve

I'm glad that I am not the only one this happened to...:)

What's bad is when it happens multiple times...

The good outweighs the bad though with TSM...

rosslovethreads

Reaction score

I'm glad that I am not the only one this happened to...:)

What's bad is when it happens multiple times...

The good outweighs the bad though with TSM...

Looks like mine were picked up with the scheduled pickup at 5pm. Hopefully all of you guys have boots on that truck too!!!

inn8chiro

Reaction score

For those of you new to the TSM irregular game. You might get your order placed and confirmation,even a tracking number and still not get them. The only way you can be comfortable is when your tracking number shows the purchase has been picked up and left the building. I've lost track of how many irregulars I've placed only to get an email on the 2nd day after purchase telling me it was an inventory error. It's all part of the game. TSM does accept orders on items that have already been sold during the mayhem.

Steve

Steve

So you're saying I can have a pending charge on my card, and since I didn't receive an email I may have a false positive for an order?

sazon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
WinnPerry today

totalair1

Reaction score

Steve

So you're saying I can have a pending charge on my card, and since I didn't receive an email I may have a false positive for an order?

Yes..... You are confirmed for your order, it's yours! However another person took a call and did the same thing. There's 2 confirmed orders the winner typically is one who's order was placed first. I also think you know some one at TSM, they physically grab your pair of shoe, boxes and labels them...now they are ready to ship. I'm saying there's variables I don't fault TSM on this process, it just blows up!

Steve

Last edited:

Watchman1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
One time I bought a pair of Alden #8 Chukkas from the irregulars list. They even issued me a tracking # but the kicks never left CT...

I waited like 3 days only to call and find out that it was a inventory mistake...:foo:

Nevertheless, thank God that this most recent acquisition is on its way out of CT already...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads