• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

meowmix1891

Reaction score
While I have my camera out, I thought I would take a group picture of my Alden boot collection to date....

From L-R; Black Naval shell, Black shell Jumper, Black short-wing shell, #8 shell Jumper, cigar shell cap-toe and Alpine grain Naval in calf.
Nice boots!! I can see that you love captoe boots!

Disco Volante

Reaction score
Does anyone currently sell a black shell grant last commando sole boot with either a straight or perf tip? The closest I can find is that makeup on Barrie from AoC and a double leather sole version from TSM.

stevefok

Reaction score

Does anyone currently sell a black shell grant last commando sole boot with either a straight or perf tip? The closest I can find is that makeup on Barrie from AoC and a double leather sole version from TSM.

I am not sure Alden DC has it or not. But since they sell grant last cigar and ravello cap toe boots in commando, I bet they will have it in black.

Bobbo316

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
While I have my camera out, I thought I would take a group picture of my Alden boot collection to date....

015_zpsc31ea32d.jpg

018_zpse986a898.jpg

030_zps52e75b0f.jpg

019_zps15a267f7.jpg

From L-R; Black Naval shell, Black shell Jumper, Black short-wing shell, #8 shell Jumper, cigar shell cap-toe and Alpine grain Naval in calf.

Awesome collection. Where is the Alpine boot from?

snuff short wings + brass

Nice, I love snuff suede. Great color for fall.

mdubs

The Mayor of Aldensville
Reaction score

I am not sure Alden DC has it or not. But since they sell grant last cigar and ravello cap toe boots in commando, I bet they will have it in black.

That's not a bad idea, I'll have to give them a call and see.

Kathy makes them. It's the 4065HC. She has a restock in production right now. Give Alden DC a buzz. Should look like this but Black...

coolarrow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm looking for an Indy boot like Gamble Hill's indy boot w/crepe sole. That is out of stock, though. Actually would prefer speed hooks. Also, non suede. Thanks.

chipshot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I happen to notice my new BB Black Shell Cordovan Tassel loafers are machine stitched around the vamp where as the Burgundy same make appear hand stitched. Weird, anybody else notice this? Also, it appears I am a 9D in this shoe so I have a brand new pair of #8 BB Tassels worn one day in the ever popular 8.5D. There are no more in this size anywhere in the country. I thought I'd offer these here first because of that reason before they hit the Bay. PM me if interested.

Hopefully one can see the stitching difference in these ****** ipad pic's..

Wooderson

Reaction score
Is there a list anywhere for color 8 LWBs with an antique edge? I love the look of those.

JezeC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is there a list anywhere for color 8 LWBs with an antique edge? I love the look of those.
not sure whether there's a list, but leffot is bound to get one started again since preorders were filled up for common sizes in less than 5 minutes.

the look is definitely amazing; one of my favorites as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads