• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDV

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Reviving an old idea from a few weeks ago now that we have more "rare" shell make ups become available....maybe.

Top 3 obtainable "grail" shoes! They can be non-shell too, please include last and sole.

Here are mine:

1.) Cigar NST boot (Tanker) on Barrie and commando sole
2.) Ravello short wing blucher on Barrie, either waterlok sole or double leather
3.) Whiskey perf cap toe boot (Jumper) on Barrie and commando sole

-D

Cigar tanker
Cigar atom

mdubs

The Mayor of Aldensville
Reaction score
Reviving an old idea from a few weeks ago now that we have more "rare" shell make ups become available....maybe.

Top 3 obtainable "grail" shoes! They can be non-shell too, please include last and sole.

Here are mine:

1.) Cigar NST boot (Tanker) on Barrie and commando sole
2.) Ravello short wing blucher on Barrie, either waterlok sole or double leather
3.) Whiskey perf cap toe boot (Jumper) on Barrie and commando sole

-D

1) Plaza Indy in Ravello (waterlock, double leather, or Commando)
2) Plaza Indy in Ravello (waterlock, double leather, or Commando)
3) Plaza Indy in Ravello (waterlock, double leather, or Commando)

That is the only shoe that I am really keen after and its not been panning out too well... :-( Every time I think I got a vendor to make it, it doesn't quite pan out...

-Mike

Last edited:

neutrino

Reaction score
1) Plaza Indy in Ravello (waterlock, double leather, or Commando)
2) Plaza Indy in Ravello (waterlock, double leather, or Commando)
3) Plaza Indy in Ravello (waterlock, double leather, or Commando)

That is the only shoe that I am really keen after and its not been panning out too well... :-( Every time I think I got a vendor to make it, it doesn't quite pan out...

-Mike

If there's a single person that would be able to get a vendor to make it, it would be mdubs
nod[1].gif

thams

Reaction score
I guess Leffot is making a cigar Indy as well? At least that's what it looks like from their Instagram feed.

mcarthur

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Dinner party earlier this evening with a bunch of lawyers. Alden tassels seemed to be quite popular with the barristers (mostly burgundy calf, but at least a few had ravello and color 8. I showed up with these...
This is quickly becoming my favorite make-up. (My longwings are rolling their eyes)
shog%5B1%5D.gif
shog%5B1%5D.gif
nephew, looking good

circleslife

Reaction score

Hopefully all the recent availability of shell means the LeatherSoul Color 8 Pitt Boot will be confirmed for production. I can't wait for those and actually prefer it over several rare models in ravello and cigar.  
link?

mcarthur

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
10xy2yt.jpg

cigar lhs
argyles otc
e8aecn.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor