• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimonT

Reaction score
I really don't like Anatomica and their way of selling the size they want you to wear.

The modified last is VERY comfortable, may more than the Barrie if you don't have large feet

Matty123

Reaction score
Hello everyone. can anyone tell me if ay of these pre orders ever offer EEE sizing? Im a 9.5 eee on the TB last. Thanks!

Mghart

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. can anyone tell me if ay of these pre orders ever offer EEE sizing? Im a 9.5 eee on the TB last. Thanks!

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe you can just select your size, and then if you need an alternate width, you can email them within a certain time window. I don't know if they'll require advance payment for special width options however.

Matty123

Reaction score
Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe you can just select your size, and then if you need an alternate width, you can email them within a certain time window. I don't know if they'll require advance payment for special width options however.

Thank you very much!

totalair1

Reaction score

You will want to email ASAP during the pre-sale window. It will require 100% pre payment.

Steve

Last edited:

mdubs

The Mayor of Aldensville
Reaction score

Is there anything special one needs to know about getting on AOM's list for these boots?? I have worked with Alden DC and SF, but not AOM, and from what I understand they are not run by Alden, like the former -- is that correct?? I gather that these are not technically available for those not already on the Ravello lists...

I would get on their email list. They'll contact you and for exotics request you email them interest first before THEY call you. I've had good experiences with them in the past doing this.

I didn't get an email from AoM despite paying in full for Ravello WTs a while back... That's alarming.

Have you received an email from them in the past? They might have a typo in your email address. That happened to me.

Right now they are just taking care of customers who have paid in full for shoes of which haven't gone into production. If you have paid in full and didn't get contacted then call or E-mail them. If you are not expecting and paid for a shoe, just hang in there, they are sorting things out and won't add any new customers until they take care of the customers who paid for shoes thinking they were in production.

If you are interested in getting on their exotic distro, then send them an E-mail.

-Mike

Last edited:

mdubs

The Mayor of Aldensville
Reaction score

Sent email to Adam of Aoc... he said no waiting list or email list for rare shell, maybe only for long relationship customer...

That is exactly what I expect Adam to say. He has no allocations of exotics right now and does not know if or when he will get them. You can either check in periodically with him or you can wait until someone gets wind of one and posts it here. Please note that he will only do the LWB in exotic colors at this point.

-Mike

dredey

Reaction score

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.