• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

loanshark

Reaction score
06590112781c9155119ad291b266e815.jpg

#8 BB tassels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ReppTiePrepster

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have tried them a couple of times and ended up selling them both.....one was a natural CXL loafer and the other was a brown calf loafer....for me the fit was too big when going TTS
Would it well if you went down a half size, like barrie? There are a couple of interesting makeups at J Gilbert. Thanks...

inn8chiro

Reaction score
I guess they were from leathersoul at some point @Handcuffed

Last edited:

Akeem

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For those of you who wear Alden commando soles, do you feel the heel is elevated/higher than regular double leather soles? The Indy boots look and feel elevated to me, but not sure on the Alden commandos.

DuckOB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quote:
This looks like the Safari model on plaza that LS sells. Actually the first Alden I bought, I am TTS 9D and found out the expensive way i need a 9E or 9.5 on plaza. shipping to Hawaii is expensive. Beautiful boot, enjoy!

Steel28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Quote:
This looks like the Safari model on plaza that LS sells. Actually the first Alden I bought, I am TTS 9D and found out the expensive way i need a 9E or 9.5 on plaza. shipping to Hawaii is expensive. Beautiful boot, enjoy!
Damn...I had the same story! I got LS Safari boots and I'm also 9D TTS and shipped those back to HI. I loved the boots though...

Don L

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For those of you who wear Alden commando soles, do you feel the heel is elevated/higher than regular double leather soles? The Indy boots look and feel elevated to me, but not sure on the Alden commandos.
Not at all

TommyB

Reaction score

Got these from my friend @prez in greece, thanks George.

You always wear very nice (read: sharp/cool) trousers, and these denims are no exception. May I ask what brand/model they are?

Last edited:

csmitty

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So for those that size up a 1/2 size in Barrie boots. How are you TruBalance boots?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 102 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads