• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

breck81

Reaction score
I have Natty Indy's and there is definitely some indigo bleed from my jeans. I don't mind because i bought natty to age and become unique to me. I am usually in a pair of jeans, so its fitting that they have bled on to my boots. My jeans have bled on the majority of my stuff, but i don't mind:)

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Happy New Year Gents !

Really like LS PT tan suede boots that just arrived at the store but not sure if I can justify another suede boots after $650 Choco Tankers purchase.

Can someone buy 8.5D lol

These are real nice but your chocolate tankers are next level!

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Some help please with purchases from Franz Boone..

Does paypal work well for international orders?

How to avoid import tax on American product?

Frans gives the option of shipping via post instead of courier. If takes longer but no brokerage fees or anything. He'll respond to questions if you drop him a note.

Steel28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Steel, I use Saphir Cordovan Cream occasionally on my shells. I find it helps to hydrate the leather.

For the second, look at the FAQ that I just posted. It provides some antique edge trim instructions for ya. It is in my signature if you are on the desktop version.

-Mike

that is great Mike, thanks for your help.

These are real nice but your chocolate tankers are next level!

thanks M, choco tankers will get a lot of use in spring, summer and fall. Really like them and their price already forgotten :)

movoblast

Reaction score
Frans gives the option of shipping via post instead of courier. If takes longer but no brokerage fees or anything. He'll respond to questions if you drop him a note.
Do you know if this can be done with delivery to U.S.? (I'm asking because it says you're in Toronto). I would hate to be charged that UPS brokerage fee.

Last edited:

tifosi

Tire Kicker
Reaction score
USPS is the best, although not the fastest, as far as fees are concerned when receiving goods from overseas.

MoosicPa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I had placed a pre-order with Leffot back in the Summer for the Alden Atom Bluchers, and they arrived before Christmas, but this was the first chance I had to take some pics of them. When i had ordered them I thought they were more of a tan color from the pictures on the website, but I was pleasantly surprised when they arrived that they are a darker shade, almost a walnut shade.

inn8chiro

Reaction score

The wife committed sacrilege after she found my latest green box. Luckily I have all the models memorized and access to the interwebs is readily available! Bazinga

BootSpell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've decided to get the 9 eyelet wingtip in the natural chromexcel, can't wait to order them. After that, probably a natural indy boot. Does anyone have experience w/ natural boots and raw denim? Don't want to leave blue dye on $500 boots

I have hardly any indigo bleed on my NatCXL boots. But lots on light suede boots, of course.

As others have said, I actually welcome indigo bleed on my casual boots. NatCXL is a casual leather and will patina very quickly so I personally don't worry about any indigo bleed as they will darken and show scuffs and aging easily. To me, it's part of what makes NatCXL what it is.

If you really want to prevent any indigo bleed, I'd guess that applying a light wax coat to the CXL would lessen any bleed.

TO Tie Guy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The wife committed sacrilege after she found my latest green box. Luckily I have all the models memorized and access to the interwebs is readily available! Bazinga

Damn! I'd be angry if that were my green box.

I have pretty anal about my boxes and bags. However my cigar ptb box with bags inside went missing during a move (I was wearing the shoes). I have been looking for some cheap Alden felt bags but ebay prices are often $20+shipping!

sazon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

whoah, this is not a good start to the marriage planning !!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads