• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shouldaville

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi,

For those of you with experience with the Plaza last (on shoes) , Which is roomier on the heel and toebox (same model) a Barrie 1/2 size down or a Plaza TTS

I'm looking at a makeup that it's available on both Barrie and Plaza last.

Thanks.
Plaza TTS is roomier in the toe box for me than Barrie down a half (same width). The heel cup of Barrie is still usually larger though, even down a half. Specific model and materials will have some influence.

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Thanks my friends, believe or not, I sat down in front of TV the other day and decide to have 10 min non-stop brushing session :happy:

That's what I often do on Sunday afternoons during football season (or Sunday evenings during Game of Thrones season). That way I am at least getting something done while I am ignoring my family and any household duties.

Leffot Naval Boots yesterday:

Absolutely gorgeous! I still need to un-box mine.

Steel28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

That's what I often do on Sunday afternoons during football season (or Sunday evenings during Game of Thrones season). That way I am at least getting something done while I am ignoring my family and any household duties.

I love GoT..especially Daenerys...:nodding:

fitchottie

Reaction score
Some J crew Cap Toe today about a year old

z8k1n

Reaction score
Absolutely gorgeous! I still need to un-box mine.
Michigan as your friend to save you hassle of un-boxing just send them to me, you have the address

ElliottPapineau

Reaction score
#RVRSCHMS #INDY

PERFECT HARD HITTING FALL BOOT

mdubs

The Mayor of Aldensville
Reaction score

I have some real inadequacies having to post on the same page as those #4's...but Natty CXL today
RydenFan, I don't care that these aren't Color 4, they still look great. Especially with your trousers.
Ravello chukka
Your Chukkas look great!!! Love them. I need to get mine out of their box sooner!
Alden for BB shortwings, #8 color:
These look awesome and I am glad that they are getting the mileage that they deserve. I just picked up a pair a week or two back from the last corporate sale. The NYC store was sitting on a pair of 10.5Cs for a few years and I was more than willing to take them off their hands.
Plaza Indy Boots from Frans Boone today
Michigan, these are terrific. I love the plaza last and it does great things with the Indy pattern.
Tanker Tuesday #8 JGilbert Plaza/Commando
Don, hard to argue with these tankers! Color 8 over the NST is a great combination. Just a line and last away from Michigan today!
403s with black Dickies:
Fashion guys: are these okay with black?
The Indy boots look beautiful, but is definitely too much pop for the black slacks. Would probably be okay with Black Denim though.
Just wondering, do you guys all have desk jobs or are you guys retired? Seems like the regular members post throughout the day.
I have a job in management. I am at my desk probably 25% of the time and the rest is in meetings. I usually only hop on my phone while walking to or from meetings if going alone. Otherwise, it is hard for me to browse the net at work, plus not a good example for me to set.
thanks to @MichiganPlanner I have my first #8
You did very well by those Chukkas. Color 8 Chukkas were my second pair of Aldens. I got them before I knew the exotic colors were hard come by. I tried every color on except black and sprung for the Color 8... Enjoy them! -Mike

mdubs

The Mayor of Aldensville
Reaction score
Wow, more great posts! I guess my phone hasn't refreshed completely.
Tanker Tuesday
Hot dog! Killing Tanker Tuesday!!! Love the Leffot version with the Antique edging.
Breaking the whiskey rules... Wait, whiskey is good any day, even Tuesday... Epaulet Rivets with American Trench socks.
Wow. I love your Whiskey Wingtips!!! Looks great with your Epaulets and Trench socks!
And Ravello LWB from AoC today:
Both look supreme!!! Someone's bank took a beating recently! :) I am hoping I don't have many external meetings tomorrow so I can wear my Navals with Denim tomorrow.
k9ezr8.jpg
whiskey wt, argyles otc
2u76rlg.jpg
Wow great minds think alike! You and BK killed it today, but I have to say your Whiskey has an unreal vibrancy to it.
Some J crew Cap Toe today about a year old
Another great Naval Boot design! :)
#RVRSCHMS #INDY PERFECT HARD HITTING FALL BOOT
Great looking Indy boots. Pretty certain hashtags do no good here. ;-) Keep wearing and beating these guys up! -Mike

MrDV

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good morning gents.

Last year's dark Ravello :

very nice sazon.

Tanker Tuesday

the tankers are looking good.

Breaking the whiskey rules...
Wait, whiskey is good any day, even Tuesday...
Epaulet Rivets with American Trench socks.
nice color on your whiskey.

And Ravello LWB from AoC today:

wow, both look so nice. great additions.

k9ezr8.jpg

whiskey wt, argyles otc
2u76rlg.jpg
great shoes and combo uncle mac.

MrDV

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 104 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 13.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads