• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

brokensf

Reaction score
color 8 naval boots showed up today <3

color_8_naval_boot_for_drakes.jpg

barto78

Reaction score

GGMac

Reaction score
Six eyelet straight tip chukkas from B+M. Small welt gouge on the inside heel of the left boot that I don’t believe will be an issue. Other than that these came out great.
CD2D0D3E-AEBA-4D72-BF4C-7A80CF27A8A2.jpeg
B22C63EB-7610-4569-8B6F-FA0DC7552158.jpeg

Last edited:

avidtest

Reaction score
Alright folks....Help me make a decision or at least please offer your thoughts. Which of these 3 should i choose? I recently purchased a pair of Color 8 LWB w/ Antique Edge from AoM and i'd like to add another pair of color 8 to my collection. Here are the 3 i'm debating on:

I was originally leaning hard towards picture 3, but after further thought, i think i prefer shoe #2 over shoe #3. That said, shoe #1 is a completely different look than most of the shoes i own, so i feel like that really should be my choice. Thoughts....?

U-tips for the win. Looks like you want to pair them with denim, and those vibe perfectly.

BackInTheJox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For reference, basic Indy boots are now $557 (they were $549, and $530 the year before that I believe). So, at least they went up by less this year . . .

mdubs

The Mayor of Aldensville
Reaction score
Six eyelet straight tip chukkas from B+M. Small welt gouge on the inside heel of the left boot that I don’t believe will be an issue. Other than that these came out great.
View attachment 932648 View attachment 932649

Congrats on the new Chukkas, they look good.

That welt gouge is normal for Alden. I believe that is where they start/finish the welt line. It has never impacted performance on any of my shoes. Just an artifact of their production.

-Mike

mdubs

The Mayor of Aldensville
Reaction score
Alright folks....Help me make a decision or at least please offer your thoughts. Which of these 3 should i choose? I recently purchased a pair of Color 8 LWB w/ Antique Edge from AoM and i'd like to add another pair of color 8 to my collection. Here are the 3 i'm debating on:

633_03.jpg

605_01.jpg

504_01.jpg

I was originally leaning hard towards picture 3, but after further thought, i think i prefer shoe #2 over shoe #3. That said, shoe #1 is a completely different look than most of the shoes i own, so i feel like that really should be my choice. Thoughts....?

Yes, all 3. but if shoe #1 is a totally different look than what you own, that gets my vote, simply for the variety in footwear it offers.

I agree completely, I would go with 1, the U-Tip Saddle, for style diversity purposes.

-Mike

Madsmith

Reaction score
Hey all,

I’m thinking of getting a pair of Loden boots, but I’ve never seen this color in person. Is it tough to wear or does it go with more than I’m imagining? Thanks!

-Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads