• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoppDRRT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Will the loyalty discount stack with my birthday discount on the box and shoes, but not the bag? I don't need the bag itself.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@poppDRRT @johngalt always the jokesters. on a serious note no goats or wolves were harmed in the making of my logo.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Indigo dye swatch for the chinos

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mauro, can you please comment on the fabric and materials used to make the shoelaces. A lot of laces give me blisters and irritation after only tying once in the morning. Also, will there be Velcro options for people who have conditions similar to mine?

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Digital, Poppa, Bubba, and Lark. Please stop ******** up my thread. I literally get emails from customers who don't realize you are joking. It's a waste of my time to have answer emails about stacking the rewards members and birthday codes with free shipping. People really think you are serious and that there are additional codes.
For the rest of the readers on this thread. If you read anything from "Johngalt", "PoppDRRT", "Johnny_5", and " bdeuce22" ignore them. Good or bad.
These ******* idiots are my "friends" we all met online via styleforum around 5 to 7 years ago. We get together a few times a year and talk daily.
The guys come to my house every year for the pig roast so whoever came last year met these clowns for sure. So, please take whatever they say as a joke and don't be that guy emailing asking me for a birthday code or an additional % off. It's not going to happen.
Thank you and have a great day!

Best,

Mauro

Caveat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mauro,

Will there be a restock of the roll neck tees in the next couple of weeks or is the current stock all I have to choose from (before I go back to Europe in Feb)?

stafa

Reaction score
wait so are birthday codes still a thing? because it is my birthday month

Last edited:

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Mauro,

Will there be a restock of the roll neck tees in the next couple of weeks or is the current stock all I have to choose from (before I go back to Europe in Feb)?

Nothing new in terms of tees.

HeavenResign

Reaction score
I was going to pick up another long sleeve tee or two in the next few days, should I wait for the new video to come out or will that info only affect new items from here on out?

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I was going to pick up another long sleeve tee or two in the next few days, should I wait for the new video to come out or will that info only affect new items from here on out?

You are set. It won't effect anything you do except to your benefit.

What's the status for the henleys?

delayed.

kilmoretrout

Reaction score
As the embarrassed asshole who can't understand the jokes here and sends stupid emails about birthday codes, I would like to apologize and encourage the jokes to continue in this thread.
Also, I must say the new long sleeve Tees are the most comfortable shirts ever, my girlfriend loves her cashmere beanie, and I'm stoked for my snowflake flannel to arrive.

thats.mana

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Digital, Poppa, Bubba, and Lark. Please stop ******** up my thread. I literally get emails from customers who don't realize you are joking. It's a waste of my time to have answer emails about stacking the rewards members and birthday codes with free shipping. People really think you are serious and that there are additional codes.
For the rest of the readers on this thread. If you read anything from "Johngalt", "PoppDRRT", "Johnny_5", and " bdeuce22" ignore them. Good or bad.
These ******* idiots are my "friends" we all met online via styleforum around 5 to 7 years ago. We get together a few times a year and talk daily.
The guys come to my house every year for the pig roast so whoever came last year met these clowns for sure. So, please take whatever they say as a joke and don't be that guy emailing asking me for a birthday code or an additional % off. It's not going to happen.
Thank you and have a great day!

Best,

Mauro

Hahahahahahahaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads