• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Christmas WvG style

Green Button Down

metranger8694

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Christmas WvG style

Green Button Down
Wow. Smashing cardigan.Never seen one in white before..The only way I could like this more is if you returned to NewYorkRanger. Ha. I must say that the Islanders are really fun to watch now. (choke, cough). Did I say that?

Last edited:

chupas

Reaction score
What do you personally think then?

I'm 5'8", 160lbs, 30-31 waist, 15.5/33 dress shirt.

H&M small easy iron shirts are very fitted on me (but not too small/tight).

Really iffy on the Small vs Medium now because some of the oxford colors I prefer are now one or the other. Just looking for more opinions. The more the merrier.
I'm almost exactly the same size and the BD small fits nicely.

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Wow. Smashing cardigan.Never seen one in white before..The only way I could like this more is if you returned to NewYorkRanger. Ha. I must say that the Islanders are really fun to watch now. (choke, cough). Did I say that?

Thx man...its ancient....I wanna say its JCrew but the tag fell off years ago. I wash the **** out of it, so I assume its cotton. And the islanders suck. Even if they are fun to watch. #LGR (the name change thing was a part of an elaborate April Fool's joke a few years back when they announced the move to BK)

trig

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hook us up with the information on rewards membership, @Mauro!

what's that supposed to mean? the info's on the site.

I think today's the last day to buy it too and then he's getting rid of it.

aibnsamin

Reaction score
what's that supposed to mean? the info's on the site.

I think today's the last day to buy it too and then he's getting rid of it.
There are changes coming to the membership, after he stops any new members from joining.

metranger8694

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thx man...its ancient....I wanna say its JCrew but the tag fell off years ago. I wash the **** out of it, so I assume its cotton. And the islanders suck. Even if they are fun to watch. #LGR (the name change thing was a part of an elaborate April Fool's joke a few years back when they announced the move to BK)
Ha. Now I understand. I wondered how on earth a ranger fan could change to an islander fan. Went to the rangers v. panthers game wednesday. Awesome win. And yeah, the islanders suck. I was just being kind.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I am back in town. I will process all returns this weekend and Monday. All orders should be shipped by this Monday.
The rewards program is closed. Thank you to all the joined over the last month.

We will start filming a video this week or next. It will be interesting to most vile to some but that's life.

I will start a pre-order for the new jeans and chinos in the next couple weeks. Before any questions let me post the info. These jeans are 100% awesome but if you are a denim snob or have to have selvage denim these jeans are not for you. However ,if you want a solid built jean with a nice fit made with some of the best Italian denim these jeans are for you.Not ot mention a sweet price tag. I used RRL's construction as the bar. If you honestly know anything about denim construction you will be very very happy with the jeans. I can't promise the fit will be for everyone but I think that's a given.

The chinos fabric is divine. I have been dieing to use this particular fabric for years. The chino and jean are both button fly. They will come in three inseams so minimal alterations will be needed if any.
The jeans ship in January from Italy and be to me late January or early Feb.
I will be in Italy the first part of Feb. I will try to not let my trip interfere with the launch and shipping of the bottoms.

The new thermal henley's should be arriving in a few weeks tops. It's the same fabric as last seasons with new colors and the introduction of corozo buttons. You will get a a size chart so no need to ask about sizing it will all be laid out for you prior to the newsletter. The pricing will be the same as last year.

I hope everyone had a great Holiday season.

Best,

Mauro

Last edited:

JasonYeckel

Reaction score
Any indications on where you took the jeans cut? High/mid/low waist, slim/natural/relaxed top block, tapper past knee?

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score

Any indications on where you took the jeans cut? High/mid/low waist, slim/natural/relaxed top block, tapper past knee?

FFS man

Before any questions let me post the info.
That said, I'm betting Suburban Mom cut.

Mauro, hope you're feeling better.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads