• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renalan

Reaction score
Well, I just got surprised by the package I opened today. Real cool fabric, but not exactly what I wanted...

Last edited:

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Explain? How is that not what you wanted? Looks fantastic.

goldenbear

Reaction score
Is this shirt advertised on the site or is it only solicited to rewards members? If I saw more options looking like that I probably would have joined already.

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

JasonYeckel

Reaction score
Guys i thought the same thing for a second, he did post that the blue was not an option and he was going forward on another fabric posted it was around august 18th i think. I was thinking when i got this one, **** i got to buy two shirts now :# lol

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I received a top set for the gun patch sweaters. I ave very detailed measurements for all the sweaters. The thermal ships out tomorrow and I will receive it Weds. Then the v-neck. The v-neck is sweet! Very substantial 3 and 4 ends of a 2/30's yarn.

Is this shirt advertised on the site or is it only solicited to rewards members? If I saw more options looking like that I probably would have joined already.

These are pre-orders for rewards members. I offer a lot of stuff that doesn't make it to the website. I have a whole flannel series coming out and it's for pre-order. The fabrics are 100% wool , Wool cotton , and cotton.

For all that made it out to the pig roast , Thank you! I had a really good time. It didn't hurt that Bubba and I were undefeated in Cornhole. I still have a **** load of craft beers and booze left for any locals that want to stop by.

grygger

Reaction score
Wait so are there a set of preorders that are only available to rewards members? I thought all the preorders go up on the website?

I'm just wondering on what doesn't make it onto the website

falathar

Reaction score
Wait so are there a set of preorders that are only available to rewards members? I thought all the preorders go up on the website?

I'm just wondering on what doesn't make it onto the website

One of the perks of being a Rewards member is that you periodically get an email with some random ranting by Mauro.

However, if you read pass all the ranting there's usually also a bunch of cool fabrics (like that Amunzen) for preorder. These products are usually limited run and Rewards members can customize them to a degree (collars, minor sizing adjustments etc.).

I believe the only way any of these products make it onto the website is if Rewards members back out of a preorder. In the case of that amunzen I believe there was only enough fabric for 23 shirts. And imo, they look even better in person than in the photos.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads