• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nik Telford

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Interesting, I can only find WvG and bloodline tag on my pants. Wonder if he started putting tags on newer items.
Well none of my oxfords have an interesting care tag, and two of them are from the most recent batch. Only my eggplant tee and popover have one.

chupas

Reaction score
Prompted me to check my pink overdye: "Have fun wearing WVG. It will help you get laid, as long as you aren't a douche."
lol8[1].gif

Callusing

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Question on the knickers: How warm are they?

Since college, I've barely worn shorts at all. But with this San Diego weather, I'm questioning that decision. And I haven't seen a pair of not-pants I've liked as much as the 2.0 knickers. And my size is still available.

It's either that I'm just gonna end up getting a pair or two of cheap jogger shorts.
bored.gif

Last edited:

kwanon

Reaction score
Question on the knickers: How warm are they?

Since college, I've barely worn shorts at all. But with this San Diego weather, I'm questioning that decision. And I haven't seen a pair of not-pants I've liked as much as the 2.0 knickers. And my size is still available.

It's either that I'm just gonna end up getting a pair or two of cheap jogger shorts.
bored.gif
Just buy them :) I wear mine a lot. Perfect for lounging around the house and running errands in particular.
I doubt it often gets cold enough in SD that you couldn't wear them.

Callusing

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just buy them :) I wear mine a lot. Perfect for lounging around the house and running errands in particular.
I doubt it often gets cold enough in SD that you couldn't wear them.
Sweat knickers acquired. Mucho excited-o. First non-T-shirt WvG purchase.
smile.gif

Seriously, though, Mauro, you rebrand those things as high-end jogger shorts and you'd be eating John Elliot and Publish's lunch. Especially with the long hemlines on the old tees...

Last edited:

kwanon

Reaction score
Sweat knickers acquired. Mucho excited-o. First non-T-shirt WvG purchase.
smile.gif

Seriously, though, Mauro, you rebrand those things as high-end jogger shorts and you'd be eating John Elliot and Publish's lunch. Especially with the long hemlines on the old tees...
The sweat knickers were my first WvG purchase, after trying them on in person at Mauro's. They convinced me to buy a rewards membership. Enjoy :)

Last edited:

DarkDestiny

Reaction score
White shirt is pretty sheer. Can definitely see nips. True to size in my experience. I wear an M 39.5 inch chest.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Printed sheep from Japan.

100's 2 ply jacquard ducks. You can choose your collar. I would do a spread or wide spread.

COWS! Printed shirting from Japan.

Donegal chambray. this fabric is very cool for all you denim/chambray nerds.

ALL OF THESE SHIRTS WILL BE READY NEXT WEEK FOR PRE-SALE with the options you need.

Last edited:

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score
Data point:

My 13-year old style consultant approves of the sweat knickers. :slayer:

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Hmm...looks like I need to go through my closet and pick out a chambray or two to get rid of so I can justify picking up the donegal one.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have 8 different Chambrays dropping in the next few weeks. Each fabric is different in feel, weave, weight, and color. The donegal is the most expensive and then there is a basic Japanese selvage that is beautiful but expensive. The other 6 fabrics are just neat fabrics from ultra soft to a raw grey. Some shirts I am only able to make 15 others fabrics up to 25. The shirts like always will be limited and I will have product shots before they go live to rewards members.
The shirts will be made in my factory in New Jersey and shrinkage will be added in ( they are doing wash tests now). The buttons will either be horn, pearl, or tagua nut. All will have single needle construction and will look amazing.
The chambrays will only come in Before Dinner regular fit due to the fabric be so limited.

Best,

Mauro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads