• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Voted, but honestly nothing really spoke to me as a must have. Wasn't in love with any of the shirt fabrics and didn't see anything for shorts or pants. 

Would have liked a floral pattern shirt or something in rose/burnt orange. 

Well Josh that's we offer these polls. I will try to look for a fabric for you and if enough people like what you want I will make it. Explain your fabric to me. DO you want the base color rose or orange or the flowers? What kind of fabric do you want? Cotton, linen, a blend? If the indigo floral was a rose or burnt orange would that have been idle for you? I am not putting you on the hot seat seat I am just trying to gather information and vague answer don't really work. As you all know I back my product 150% and if there is anything I can do to make the brand better just let me know.
Pants and tees are being made as we speak.

Best,

Mauro

B0Bs4g3t

Reaction score
I feel like my first purchase from WvG was the only gamble I took. I gained an enormous amount of respect for the material and fit after I purchased. Every subsequent purchase has only surprised me in a good way in terms of the quality and different types of materials. I'm on a graduate student salary, so I can't purchase handily, but whenever I have, I have not been disappointed in the slightest. It comes down to trusting the designer, and Mauro has proved himself for sure.

PoppDRRT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dots.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score

The two best fabric choices were Floral Indigo and Green Ombre.

Of course, those were the two I couldn't decide between so I went with neither.

That said, I got the one thing I was absolutely 100% sure about, and I'll probably do the same with future preorders. I find myself having progressively less time to visit the forum, so having toteholder emails with preorder info is really helpful (especially when it guarantees me monkey arms).

PoppDRRT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The birthday/fourth of July/ tote holder discounts aren't stacking Mauro. Call tech support please.

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score

The birthday/fourth of July/ tote holder discounts aren't stacking Mauro. Call tech support please.

Ha, I thought about making that joke but decided not to be a dick for a change. Thanks for rebounding my miss.

I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this, but just for the sake of clarity:

If you go to the monkey arm section of the website, and click on the size chart, you get this:

Even though it's linked from the monkey arms listings, this is still the standard size chart without the added monkey arm length, right?

Potato Flu

Reaction score
How long does it take to get a return authorization? My order has some issues. I haven't heard back since I sent an email to the returns email late Sunday / early Monday.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

How long does it take to get a return authorization? My order has some issues. I haven't heard back since I sent an email to the returns email late Sunday / early Monday.

We don't have a returns email so that could be your first problem. You may email me at [email protected] and then I will be more than happy to answer any of your questions.

b-ill

Reaction score
Might want to update the website in that case

ONLINE RETURNS

If you are unsatisfied with your item(s) and you meet the above-mentioned criteria, simply email [email protected] with your order number, a list of the items you wish to return, and the reason.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I wore my funfetti a couple days ago. I love that shirt. I appreciate the pic posting.

CHANGES HAVE BEEN MADE TO THE WEBSITE IT'S UPDATED WITH THE CORRECT INFO. IF YOU SEE SOMETHING THAT'S NOT CORRECT PLEASE EMAIL ME SO THAT WE MAY FIX IT.

armstwa

Reaction score
Ever going to see that sea foam green oxford again? I feel like I was about to pull the trigger on that one a while ago but never did. Lost opportunity...

cinnabar

Reaction score
I received the blue raspberry check oxford and cobalt blue Japanese oxford today and the fabrics/colors are superb. I'll try to get some pics up within the next few days.

fazookie

Reaction score
Have the indigo dots gone out yet? I still haven't received mine and am changing addresses today, will need to get that shipping changed if they haven't gone out yet.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The dots haven't shipped yet so you may give me the address you want it shipped to. I put the dots in the front of the Que. when the shirts are ready they will be shipped out to everyone except Bubba and Poppa. They are horrible people and make my life miserable. Everyone else makes me happy. Have a great weekend. I am off to Pittsburgh for Father's Day. We are going to KenneyWood. I will also stop by " Moda" in Pittsburgh, they are picking up the line :)
If there are any pittsburghers around shady side hit me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads