• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CPaul

Reaction score
Here's a fit pic of the BD Large. Definitely need to size up haha.
B0Bs4g3t - I'm not sure which season it is. Hopefully the XL AD works out better.

CPaul

Reaction score
I've never been measured before by a tailor, but with just took some measurements myself:
chest: 42 in
sleeve: 26 in
(6' 4" 195 lbs)

Last edited:

PoppDRRT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do we still need to PM you for buttons?

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I am sold out of a lot of the dots already. What size and color do you want?
XS and SMALL are gone. However more are on the way.
I have the tencel's in stock but not many. The ones you don't want to miss out on are the lavender twill and the sea green end on end.
Mark my words.

Best,

Mauro

Dirty Gurty

Reaction score
Will we be getting another tote-holder email about the polka dot shirts? Basically what I'm asking is when can we buy them through your site?

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I will put them up on the site when I get good pics. I will send out a newsletter for what remains of the new shirts Monday. This will include the dots.

reezy

Reaction score
Oh **** I was too late
I needed small in BD lol...damn you RKD :brick:

EDIT: I will email you immediately next time I see shirts posted on your facebook lol...

Last edited:

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Medium's and XL's BD rockers if you want some dots give me a heads up. I have a grand total of 3 pieces left.

fazookie

Reaction score
Could I get a medium BD in the light blue polka dots? Lemme know if posting here is enough to reserve one or if I should drop an email. Hope they're still there, looks great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads