• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I just don't go out that much anymore. I would rather have people over to the house.
Shark- I will see you around 3pm today.

If people wanted to be nice could you please share my wine over dye sale on your facebook page. I will be giving two shirts away to random people that share my page. Thank you.

Best,

Mauro

Leather

Reaction score
New tee is very comfortable, extremely soft and well-made. 6 ft 165 lb, got size Large. I think it's a bit long and loose for me, what do you guys think?

jmaudi0

Reaction score
looks like a good fit around the chest but def a bit long

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Honestly, I like it. I like the fit and the length. If you want get it hemmed or cut but not more than an inch. The shoulders and chest fit great.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah fit is good. try washing too

also you dont want the tee to fit all super tight like an undershirt

lastly, wear it a lil long and u will get used to it. similar to a kanye fit with super long tees lol

RuffyD

Reaction score

Long sleeve olive tee
Super soft and very nice length

Also picked up a white short sleeve

Leather

Reaction score

yeah fit is good. try washing too

also you dont want the tee to fit all super tight like an undershirt

lastly, wear it a lil long and u will get used to it. similar to a kanye fit with super long tees lol

LOL Kanye fit, nice. Since the hem is raw, cutting it an inch shorter with scissors should be okay I hope

k9n

Reaction score
the year of the tall tee
2122.png

Long sleeve has finished hem btw

asaa1000

Reaction score
Man, why do Canadians always get screwed by shipping! The shipping costs on a shirt is like a 60% price increase, and the funny thing is that the distance is a lot of times shorter. Sorry for the rambling...

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Man, why do Canadians always get screwed by shipping! The shipping costs on a shirt is like a 60% price increase, and the funny thing is that the distance is a lot of times shorter. Sorry for the rambling...

It's like that for everyone. USPS upped all the prices for Canadian bound packages earlier this year or last. But yeah. It's a killer for everyone.

irbe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Great deal on the shirt, tempted to grab as this would be a great time to try out one of the shirts. Can somebody tell me if they know the neck measurements of a SMALL. Also are these shirts tuckable? Just wondering if I can wear it for work. Thanks

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ can't help you on the small but I wear WvG shirts to work all the time. Even with them being cut shorter than some other shirts, they stayed tucked really well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 104 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 13.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads