• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New, Official, 10th year anniversary

F. Corbera

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
With all the vendors getting on board, we might be getting close to the magic 1:1 vendor to attendee ratio.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

With all the vendors getting on board, we might be getting close to the magic 1:1 vendor to attendee ratio.

We're relying on you to come in and say "I'll take one of everything."

youngScholar

Reaction score
Given the fact that I'm both saving for an engagement ring and have opera tickets - yes, really - I won't be able to make this one.

That being said, I await news of fights and bus-shelter sex . . .

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Are dogs allowed? Mine gets more thumbs up for his photos than I do for mine.

I really don't know the hotel policy on dogs. Usually, they are not allowed unless they are seeing-eye dogs or something.

emptym

Reaction score
Moo's dog is so cute. If the W's policy is vs. dogs, maybe if you emailed them a pic, they'd make an exception!

F. Corbera

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Now that we are within a day or two of the event, there are some members who want to know what the vegan and gluten-free options are.

It's not that these members do not brim with Allergy Pride...they do!..it's just that the memories of the 5th Anniversary are still vivid with some. If you recall, the only passed hors d'œuvre were those teriyaki beef jerky strips that lefty handed out from that burlap bag. There is still some bad feeling concerning doubts about the beef jerky being truly gluten-free because of the teriyaki flavoring.

I know that there are strict San Francisco city ordinances governing gluten-free practices because of the similarity of the word "gluten" to the word "gluteus." Nevertheless, just because an ordinance takes up 36 volumes in a 47 volume book does not mean that it is enforced zealously.

Thank you.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
Guys, great job on getting Wood Thumb from San Francisco to agree to providing the official necktie for this event. It's a real coup d'état.

I saw one of these "in the wild" the other day. Dude also had one of those iPod Nano watches, which looked better than I'd expected. Taken together with his shaved head and van dyke beard it was quite a Maker Faire sort of look.

Are dogs allowed? Mine gets more thumbs up for his photos than I do for mine.

I really don't know the hotel policy on dogs. Usually, they are not allowed unless they are seeing-eye dogs or something.

This is San Francisco, where every dog is a Support Dog:

Support animals are animals that primarily provide assistance for people with psychological disabilities.
Examples:
•A person with depression may take a cat to the doctor’s office in order to make the appointment on time.
•A person with agoraphobia may use a snake to access public places with greater ease.

I'm still trying to figure out how the snake helps with that.

Imhoff

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Was really hoping andt rying to get out for this event. Not going to happen now since our office is going to have 2 employees no longer here.

Hope you gents have a blast!

BTW, is there going to be a video stream to watch online? Mainly interested in seeing the dolphin experince show.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
Will Jack/Knife be taking measurements and orders? If so, do I need to book an appointment ahead of time?

I sent them an email with these questions, but thought I might get a faster answer here.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat. Wanted to go, but it's just not going to happen at this point.

Can't wait to hear the stories and see the photos.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads