• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The little horrors in life

Big A

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ha ha my mother de-friended me. Modern family life ....

BubblyMasquerade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TKJTG
My mom sent me this message on facebook last night:

"Hi, Your dad and I are not able to see your FB wall. Is this intentional or a FB tech issue?"

I replied with:
"Hey mom, I just figured I wanted to keep my family life separate from my school life. Again, if you guys want to know what's going on in my life I much prefer to talk on the phone. Love you."

She replied with:
"ok"

...and defriended me. Normally, I'd say this a blessing and a huge relief. However, I just know this ****'s going to blow up in my face. Last time we had an argument over facebook(she started adding my ex-girlfriends), she didn't speak to me for two months and then blew up over for the phone.
baldy[1].gif

LOL. fail!!!

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
One big reason I don't encourage my parents to use facebook. I post too much marsupialed ****. Anyway if they did I'd probably not friend them.

dave

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Pilot
I have a fairly irrational fear. Every time I get off an elevator I'm always afraid that I'm going to drop my keys and they will fall through the small crack between the floor and the elevator and fall to the bottom of the elevator shaft. So I always keep my keys in my pocket or have a death grip on them when I exit an elevator.

it's not irrational at all. i watched a guy drop his room key down that wee crack my freshman year in my college dorm. damn thing dropped straight down and never seemed to hit either side, just straight down the pipe. t'was frightening to see. i do the same thing when walking over a sewer grate.

Davidko19

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Funniest **** I read all day!!! hahahah

Seriousuly, defriended and stalking your ex's? ahahaha

TeeKay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Being too drunk to *** during a *******. I just straight told her, "Okay this is taking forever, I'm just going to pass out."
shog[1].gif

Mandrake9072

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Piobaire
Lying in bed at night, about to fall asleep, then suddenly you think of the fact that you'll be dead one day, the sun will go nova, or an asteroid might be about to collide with the planet.

+1
ffffuuuu.gif

I love watching the series 'The Universe' but honestly... sometimes it's far too depressing. Especially whenever I think about the state of the planet today...

Naka

Reaction score
Unzipping and pissing, only to realise mid-stream that you need to do a ****, so you have to simultaneously stop pissing and clench buttcheeks so you can sit down.

ryoneo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You want some extra sleep, so you press the sleep button. Then, you wake up and find that you are 10 minutes late for work.

ryoneo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When you are trying to find an amazing Appreciation that you saw last week, but can't remember the Appreciation star's name. So, it takes forever trying to find it.

Mandrake9072

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ryoneo
You want some extra sleep, so you press the sleep button. Then, you wake up and find that you are 10 minutes late for work.

Story of my life in university. Except I would always wake up 30 minutes into class time. Too late to even bother going into class

ryoneo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You have a presentation and the technology does not work, even though you tested everything the day before.

Big Pun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pour yourself some cereal.. open the fridge and there's no damn milk! I usually concoct a water/hallf&half hybrid to use if Im desparate.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads