• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nothing like sinking a hot dip 16d in one blow. Closest we mortals can come to hitting a homer in the majors

SkinnyGoomba

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hasegawa Kosaburo pneumatic nailers

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
0.jpg

JohnGalt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got through the inspection contingency with out buyers yesterday. Hopefully will close with the relocation company tomorrow. Took a bath but glad to have it be done with. Spent yesterday talking to builders and looking at lots.

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glass or acrylic on skylights ???

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Put a bidet in my new addition's bathroom, one of the best decisions I've ever made.

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Urinal=best. Bidet is a close second. :)

Stand and piss compared to a not having to smear **** allover you ass to clean it up? Not even close.

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bidets and urinals are like two completely different things .I guess you could piss in a bidet but thats not what its for

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Bought my 2nd Metabo tool. Solid jigsaw. Solid German products if you don't know the company.

Last edited:

jbarwick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Starting paint prep in another room. This one has more nail pops than the last which means I will become pretty efficient at repairing those.

Also finished with my retaining wall repair project. While multiple people said wet moss is easier to clean off with a wire brush, I found dry moss to be much easier as it did not clog the bristles. I am hoping the warmer weather does not affect the curing process of the repairs, otherwise I will have to redo this sooner than expected.

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Starting paint prep in another room. This one has more nail pops than the last which means I will become pretty efficient at repairing those.

Also finished with my retaining wall repair project. While multiple people said wet moss is easier to clean off with a wire brush, I found dry moss to be much easier as it did not clog the bristles. I am hoping the warmer weather does not affect the curing process of the repairs, otherwise I will have to redo this sooner than expected.

If the repairs were done with a portland cement product the longer the cure the better
Oops^^ sorry I misread your post nvm

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members